Chapter 32

Claudia's pov
While I was sleeping, I felt someone jumping on my bed & they yelled GET THE HELL UP and I fell off the bed and I said ouch & rub my head and said it is 4 in the morning Cecilia & khaleesi the hell do y'all want that couldn't wait?

Khalessi lay on my beanbag & said do you not know what the hell is coming up and I looked at her and cece confused & said no what's going on?

Cece squealed & yelled  YOUR 20TH BIRTDAY AND WE IS GOING TO MIAMI BITCH and I screamed so happily AHHHHHHHH IM GOING TO MIAMI BITCH and the boys came in and yelled WHAT HAPPEN?!?

I smiled & yelled WE GOING TO MIAMI and t said we already knew & I said how and Calvin said your mom planned it and we helped her and I smiled and hug the girls & said y'all come here too & they joined in and I said I love y'all when we leaving & cece said tonight at 12. I got to start packing MIAMI HERE I COME!!!!!!

Khalessi's pov
We got up at 8 cause everyone went to sleep after we told Claudia about her birthday trip. Me & cece decided to cook breakfast for everyone but mostly Claudia cause this is one of her birthday gifts.

Btw her birthday is Friday but we wanna celebrate it with her cause that is my boo right here. I start making cheese eggs & bacon while cece cook the chicken & waffles and I made the strawberry lemonade & peach tea and cece put waters & sodas in freezer so they can get cold faster.

I make the fruit salad and than put eggs & bacon on everyone's plate while cece gives them chicken and waffles too and I warm up the syrup so it can be hot & fresh and we both yelled BREAKFAST IS READY!!!!

Claudia came in smiling, smelling and said mmmmm it smells delicious I can't wait to grub & Calvin said me too and everyone got their plates and we decided to watch the news while we eat to see what's going on in our world you know. This breakfast is on smack I should've been a cook