Chapter 30

Claudia's pjs
Claudia's pov
Me & cece get off work and I was like welp that was a sight to see & cece chuckled and said I need to get that out my head.

We laughed & I said hey wanna spend the night at my place we can watch movies and eat food. Cece laughed & said who wouldn't and I said bet let's call khalessi too I miss our wild sista.

I get in the car & call her while I drive and she yelled HEYYYY BITCH I MISS YOU. I laughed & said hey babygirl what you doing right now and she said girl I am bored rod left the house so him and the boys can record their new song.

I get to my house and park in the driveway and get out and said well you wanna have a girls night with me & cece & she said girl duhhhhh I miss those nights I'll be over there soon and i laughed & said ok boo and hanged up.

I go upstairs to shower and i open my door & take off my clothes, put on my robe,& lay my pjs on the bed. After I shower and all of that, I braid my hair and hear the door open and cece & khalessi yelled We here pooh Bear.

I laughed and run downstairs and squeal and so did they & we all group hugged and I said I miss my girls so fucking much & they giggled. Man these girls are my world.

Khalessi's pov
After me & the girls made popcorn, chocolate chip cookies with vanilla ice cream, and some water and Minute Maid tropical lemonade, we decided to watch the conjuring 1 & 2 and we made a fort.

Claudia starts the movie & we eat our snacks while we watch the movie and just relax like the old times. While we watching the movie you know we jumped a couple times.

We heard a boo & we screamed and got up & ran and t.o, daboii, and lul g was laughing hella hard. We threw our pillows at them & they was still laughing and Claudia slapped them & ran and me & cece start running too.

Claudia whispered in here & we went into the closet and she grabbed the nerve guns we use to play with & I whispered it's war time niggas.

We laughed quietly and came out slowly and look to see where the boys was at & cece shoot George and he start shooting at her too while me & Claudia still looking. I swear best girls night ever I miss this.

 I swear best girls night ever I miss this

Cecilia's pjs

Khalessi's pjs

Khalessi's pjs