Chapter 33

Claudia's outfit and hair in media
Claudia's pov
After everyone ate breakfast, I went to go shower so me, the girls, and my mom can go get our nails & feet done. I get out the shower & dry off my hair and decided to dress bummy cause I'm going to the airport tonight & I wanna be comfortable you know.

I put on my outfit & start doing my hair while singing & dancing to watch me dance by lul g ft 1TakeJay. I finish my hair and put on chapstick & lipgloss you know gotta make sure my lips ain't chapped lol.

I put on my socks & shoes and grab my phone & walk downstairs and cece said you ready girls? Khalessi said girl yes I been waiting to get these toes & nails done and slimmy said I'm sure they don't miss yo ass. We all laughed & khalessi slapped the back of his head and ran to her car. I swear I love them.

Faith's pov (Claudia and juawon's mom)
I get to the nail shop and see the girls pulling up & Claudia got out smiling & said hi mom and I smiled big & hugged her and said hey sweetie are you excited for this weekend coming up & she smiles and said ya thank you so much.

Cece said hey ms. Carter and khalessi said hey faith and I hugged them & said you girls have grew up so beautiful all three of y'all.

They giggled & we walked in the nail shop and I told them we have an appointment and we sat at the stations they put us at.

Cece said I can't wait for Miami ima be lit asf and khalessi said man Ima have all the fun I can before I go back to l.a. I said how is l.a and khalessi said it's good this is my 2nd year now and I smiled & said that's good.

Cece said hey faith did Claudia tell you the good news and I looked at the girls confused & said no she didn't and Claudia smiles big & said I got accepted into Berkeley college for music and modeling.

I gasped & smiled and said that's my baby girl I am so proud of you you know I can help you with your modeling and singing too if you want. She smiles & said I would love that and I blow her a kiss and relax.

I'm so proud of these girls they are growing up so well into beautiful intelligent independent women.

Faiths outfit