Chapter 37

Daboii's pov
After I shower, got dress, and fixed my hair, I walked back in the room and saw Claudia looking beautiful as always & she smiled and I said happy birthday beautiful & pick her up kissing all over her face (yes we share a room).

She giggled & kissed me and I said I have a surprise for you & put her down and went in my backpack to get the box and she smiled while sitting on the bed & I said close your eyes no peeking though and she giggled and closed them.

I open the box & take the necklace out and put it on her. I said ok open them babygirl & she open her eyes and gasped & said oh my god no I can't Calvin this probably cost so much and I smirked & said hmmmm it only cost 950.

She said are you serious I'm sorry you can take it back & I stopped her and said baby I got this for you cause you are a goddess and I want you to be my goddess so will you please do the honors and be my girl but she cut me off and kissed me.

She said yes baby I'm yours & I hugged her and spend her around & yelled I FINALLY GOT THE GIRL OF MY DREAMS. Best day ever

Claudia's pov
After my baby asked me to be his girlfriend, we decided to go to breakfast and I asked hey babe can I ask you a question? He smiled & put his water down and said wassup babygirl & I said don't you think it's weird that my mom payed for all of this like I think she hiding something.

He said yea she been acting like what happen to you doesn't matter but it does and me, t, and everyone else is not gonna let her hurt u again and I smiled & kissed him and said thank you baby & he said no problem damn that food need to hurry up I'm starving.

I giggled & said but you talk about how me and cece always hungry and he laughed & said y'all is I be like damn if people saw this they would think that me & t don't feed y'all.

I laughed & the food came and I had a strawberry chocolate crepes and a steak omelette. Calvin got a breakfast steak burrito cut in half & the same crepes I have and he said alright now let's grub & I laughed and start eating.

After we ate, we decided to go to the Miami Beach and look at the beautiful water & I said thank you for always being there for me I really care about you Calvin and he  smiled and said nah thank you I never had a girl like u since my first love that died in a airplane crash and I said I'm sorry baby.

He said it's not your fault I'm just glad that I found love again and I'm actually happy because of you & we kissed. I cant wait to spend the rest of my life with him.