Chapter 42

Claudia's pov
I got to the hotel crying and ran to the elevator and wait for it to open. I got in the elevator and press the floor number.

I got out the elevator and ran to my room and unlock the door and I slammed and & put my clutch on the floor and play nobodys home by avril & i just start messing up the room.

i went into my bathroom and take off my makeup & took down my bun and just braid my hair in two & take off my clothes and put on my pjs & go downstairs.

i grab like 3 different pill bottles from the medicine cabinet in the r bathroom & walked back out of the room and walk to t.o's room & open the door and grab the vodka bottle out of his drawer and get out of his room and go back to mine and sit on the floor.

I was finna take the pills when cece, my brother, calvin, and khal walked into my room & cece took the bottle out of my hand and the pill bottlre & hug me along with khal while i sobbed and breath hella hard.

i said i don't wanna be here anymore all she does is put me in pain and it hurts and cece said your strong though claudia we need you here you finna graduate from high schhol and have a scholarship to Berkeley you have so much ahead of you all of us in this room love you so much please stay.

i smiled a little & hug her and khal so tight and said what would i do without you both and i kissed their foreheads and calvin came over to me and hug me and said i love you so much im sorry that i wasn't here sooner.

i kissed him and said don't be sad just know you being here right now means a lot to me and i will never ever leave you i'm always here. he smiles & a tear drops and he kisses me and i smiled & said i have something to tell you all.

T came to sit next to me along with his girl while cece plays with my hair. i sighed & said when i came home running every memory from a little girl til now replayed in my head i remember everything .

T smiled and hugged me and i hugged him back & he said i never gave up on you i knew your memory would come back. i smiled & said i am thankul to have you as my brother i love you so much and always will and he said we love you more and always will. i love them so much.

Faith's pov
I met Gianna & Bianca at this place that was really dark and creepy & Gianna said oh you came I knew you weren't stupid like your but I stopped her & slapped her so hard she fell to the ground.

I glared at her & said you both need to leave my daughter the fuck alone she has been through too much already why you hate her so much she's your family!!

Bianca sat down & watched us and Gianna slowly got up & said cause ever since we was little kids she always had everyone's attention and I said well maybe if you weren't such a bitch maybe just maybe people would like you that's your cousin you need to respect her.

I start walking when Bianca yelled NO Gianna PUT THE GUN DOWN and I turned around & said what u gonna shoot me go ahead just know you will reep what you soul.

The gun went off but nothing happened & I open my eyes and see Bianca on the floor & Gianna run out the back door and I called 911. I said Bianca baby listen to me your gonna be ok and she looked at me & said I I'm not gonna make it & I said yes you are just stay with me.  Gianna is gonna get hers just wait ima get you

The enddddd....