Chapter 25

Claudia's outfit & hair in the media
Claudia's pov
After a week of being in a hospital and everyone helping me to get around, I get released today and great news me, my mom, and Juwon has been getting along really good.

Me and Calvin are dating which I am really excited about cause today we are going on a double date with cece & George, and the rest of the crew & their girls.

After t signs the form out, we get in the car & leave and stop by Dutch bros cause a girl thirsty lol. We get McDonald's & than we went home so we can watch Movies until it's time to get ready for the fair.

We put on Charlie Brown & just lay on the couches and eat our bomb ass food while watching Charlie. After I took a nap, I went to the kitchen and drunk some water & pour some ice cold water on t and run upstairs laughing & lock my door. Hehehe it's good to be back to my normal self.

Cecilia's pov
After I took a nap, I slapped Calvin in the face to wake up & I run upstairs laughing so I can shower and lock my door.

After I finish my getting ready routine, I text George (lul g) & I turn on ready by rissa fam and start singing hella loud just to annoy Calvin lol.

I put on my outfit & start on my hair and makeup while talking to my best bitches on the phone. I finish & walk downstairs to hear Calvin and my hubby.

I walk down the stairs and George whistle & yelled dayummmm look at my beautiful babygirl. I smile & he kissed me and Calvin said alright alright I don't need see u making out with my sisters face.

We laughed and got in the car & drive to Claudia's house to meet up with everyone else and I sing butterflies by Alana lee to George and he smile.

He said you got a beautiful voice baby & I blushed and said no I don't & he said yes you do baby. I giggled & said whatever and we get to my best bitch house & I get out the car and we walk into the house.

Claudia & khalessi screamed and ran to me & we group hugged and I laughed & said I missed y'all too. We laughed and pulled away & start talking about my brother & claudia. I swear they are so fucking cute.

 I swear they are so fucking cute

Cecilia's outfit and hair