Chapter 41

Claudia's pov
While I was dancing with cece, Calvin, t.o, & his girl, I saw a crowd around some people so t & Calvin went to go check it out and the security was holding jacquees while the other security was holding back rod.

I went to khal & said what happen are you ok and she said yea but Bianca & Giana are here and I think they plotting on something. Cece got mad and said oh no the fuck they not, not on my best friends birthday & she walked away.

I said come on we have to stop her & we went to go find cece. Bianca said well well well look who it is it's the birthday girl aren't you looking beautiful & I glared at her and said what the fuck do you & the dumb ass bitch want?!

Bianca smirked & whispered we know your secret and I said what secret & she said don't act dumb and I started to tear up cause I knew exactly what she was talking about & I start running and crying while t.o start yelling my name but I didn't stop running. Why does everything gotta be so fucked up?

Cecilia's pov
I found Gianna dancing by herself & I marched over to her and yelled hey Gianna & she said what you want?

I punched her hard in the face and kept on punching & choking her & Faith and her boyfriend pulled me off her and Faith said what is happening?!

I yelled GIANA AND BIANCA KNOWS THE TRUTH ABOUT CLAUDIA AND THEY WAS GONNA TELL EVERYONE!!!! Faith slapped Giana and we walked away & Calvin said get in the car now we need to find Claudia before she do somet but I cut him off & start running out the club.

I took off my heels and got in my car & start the engine and drive fast all the way to the hotel. I'm not letting my best friend die she means the world to me.