Chapter 40

Gianna's outfit & hair
Gianna's pov
After me & Bianca took a shower together and made love, we got dress and was ready to crash Claudia's birthday party.

Bianca slapped my ass & said damn mami you look sexy and I smirked & said mmmmm you look sexier than me I might just fuck you in the Uber.

We giggled & grab our wallets and walked out to the car & got in the Uber. Bianca said where's jacquees & I said I told him to go there to talk to faiths mom since he knows her & she smiled & said smart smart.

I smirked & rubbed her thigh and whispered you also know what's smart baby & she smiles and said what mami & I said this pussy.

She blushed & giggled and we got to the club & I said thank you and we went through the back and I called jacquees and he answered on the 3rd ring & said hello where y'all at and I said we sneaking through the back are you inside?

He said yea I'm finna talk to Claudia's mom right now & I said ok bye and hung up & Bianca said showtime and we walked inside. Oh sweet ol Claudia u better watch out.

Bianca's hair & outfit Jacquees povI walk to Faith and i put on a fake smile & said hey Faith long time no see and she scoffed & said why are you here you ruin my daughter's life she's better without you

Jacquees pov
I walk to Faith and i put on a fake smile & said hey Faith long time no see and she scoffed & said why are you here you ruin my daughter's life she's better without you.

I chuckled and said funny you said that cause last time i checked you never cared about her so why the hell you back? She glared at me & said cause i wanna be there for her and juawon now will excuse me ima talk to my daughter and she walked away.

I rolled my eyes and got a drink & khalessi yelled why the fuck ae you here and how the hell you get in and i said well hi to you too and i was invited & she said no the fuck you wasn't no one likes you so take yo drunk ass home.

i spit in her face & rod screamed WHAT THE FUCK MAN and punched me hella hard in the face & i passed out. welp that went well.