Chapter 7

Jacquees pov
I looked at Claudia confused and said what you talking about it's me jacquees & she looked at me and said I'm sorry I don't know you.

I start to get mad and yelled YES THE FUCK YOU but cece cut me off and got out the jacuzzi & pulled me inside the house and whispered what the fuck is wrong with you  she lost her fucking memory for god sakes damn how fucking stupid can you be?!

I stay quiet & she scoffs and walked past me to the kitchen bumping my shoulder and I sat on the couch drinking my cup of vodka & orange juice.

T.o yelled dinner is ready y'all and everyone went outside to eat & I went upstairs to get some clothes so I can go back to Gianna's cause obviously I'm not wanted here. Fucking dickheads hope they fall off a cliff for all I care.

Cecilia's pov
While we was all eating, talking, and having fun like the old times, I saw jacquees walk upstairs and I said I'll be back I have to go pee & Calvin said really do you have to say that when I'm drinking water.

We laughed and I slapped his forehead & he dramatically yelled ouch that hurt and I giggled & walked upstairs and walked in jacquees room. I said where you going & he jumped and said fuck you scared me damn.

I said you didn't answer me and he rolled his eyes & said back to Gianna's cause obviously I'm not wanted here. I scoff & said this isn't about you this about Claudia we are helping her gain back her memory day by day.

He grabbed his bag & said Let me know how that works out. He walked out and Calvin said where you going you just got home & jacquees said none of your business and walked out the door slamming it. That boy needs some fucking help ASAP.