Chapter 11

T.o's pov
I was speeding on the freeway cause I got a call that Claudia is in the hospital and slimmy said slow down bro but I kept speeding and swerve when I saw a truck and we got to the hospital and I parked.

I turned off the engine & got out the car and ran & yell WHERE IS MY SISTER CLAUDIA and Cece said t and I looked at her and hugged her.

I said what happened to her cece and she start sobbing & said q que r raped her and me & cal got mad and I run out the hospital and got into my car.

Cece ran out & got in the car and I said no cece stay here & she cried harder and yelled NO T IM NOT LETTING YOU GO TO JAIL AGAIN.

I rolled my eyes & start driving and I said where you think he's at? Cece looked at me and said Gianna's house I know where she live cause I followed him one time. This nigga finna die today.

Claudia's pov
After the doctors did tests on me. I was laying on the bed and Calvin said are you ok & I smiled and played in his hair & said yeah I'm ok.

He sighed & kissed my forehead while hugging me and said I'm sorry that I wasn't there to protect you this shouldn't never happen.

I saw him crying and I grabbed his face & said hey it's ok it's not your fault I don't blame none of this on you and you shouldn't blame yourself either.

He smiled a little & kissed my cheek and said you are such a cutie & I giggled and kissed his cheek & said and you are a cute teddy bear.

We laughed and we looked at each other & we start leaning and than we kissed. Holy shit did that just happen I think that just happen OMG I JUST KISSED MY FUCKING CRUSH AND IT WAS FUCKING GREAT!!!!!