Chapter 23

T's pov
Me and daboii gets to my place & I yelled is anyone home. Cece comes downstairs & I said where's Claudia and she look down nervous & I yelled cece where the hell is my but she cut me off and said she went to go meet up with you and her mom at Applebee's.

I scream FUCK and run out the door with them following behind me & I get in the car and drive off fast. Cece yelled t slow the hell down we gonna get pulled over but I didn't listen and I just speed up more.

I parked & turn off the engine and got out the car & ran in Applebee's and saw them getting up finna walk out the door.

I ran up to her & Claudia said hey bro what u doing but I cut her off & grab her from our so called "mom and said get in your car and go home she doesn't love us Claudia she just doing this cause you lost your memory.

Faith (our mom) gasped & said how dare you say that son and I yelled how could I not you was only there for us when we was little and I had to step in and save my sister cause our broke down crackhead so called dad sexually abused my sister.

Claudia gasped and we all look at her & I said Claudia I'm sorry I didn't mean but she cut me off and said no don't say sorry you did the right thing and ran out & cece went after her. Well she deserved to know.

Cecilia's pov
I went outside & saw Claudia crying on the sidewalk and I hugged her & she was having trouble breathing and I said Claudia what's wrong what's happening.

She looked at me and said call 911 & she passed out and I cried & called 911 and screamed  CLAVIN, T GET OUT HERE NOW and they came out running.

I said she passed out while she was talking to me & t said ok Calvin help me get her in the car cece drive her car and her mom said I'll meet you guys there.

I glared at her & said I think you did enough she's gonna be fine she don't need you in her life she's recovering and for you to just come back cause she doesn't remember is fucking pathetic you make me sick.

I slam the door & drove off fast to the hospital while I was listening to not afraid by Eminem and thinking she is a fucking bitch Claudia is doing fine without her in her life. Something is not adding up though and Ima get to the bottom of this Fast.

 Something is not adding up though and Ima get to the bottom of this Fast

Cecilia's hair and outfit