Chapter 27

(Warning) if you don't like freaky scenes than move onto the next chapter
Claudia's pov
After we all ate, we all decided to go home and I was gonna spend the night at Calvin's house cause Juwon finna get him some Puunani (pussy) lol.

I get to Calvin's house & he kisses me and I kiss back and he picks me up & I squeal while kissing his sexy lips & his neck.

We get to the room & he throws me on the bed and he gets on top of me making out with me & takes off my shirt & bra and start sucking on my nipples and I moan loudly.

I smile & take off my jeans & thong and help him take off shirt and he kiss my neck while he start to finger me.

I scream & moan and said yes oh my god daddy yes right there and he said yes you like that baby & finger me fast & than he start eating me out while fingering me.

I cum & he licked it all up and I get on top of him & take off his jeans and boxers & start stroking and licking. I suck him & deepthroat until he cum and he cums in my mouth & I swallow and we kissed again than one lead to another. Best night ever.

Cecilia's pov
Me & George get home and I said I have a surprise for you & we go up to the room and I push him to the bed & I go in the bathroom and take off my outfit showing my sexy outfit & take my hair down.

I come out & said hola papi (hey daddy). He smirked & his mouth was wide open and I get on top & we start making out while I grind on him and he groan in the kiss.

I kiss, suck, & lick his neck and he slapped and grabbed my ass and he take off his shirt and I start kissing down his chest while I unbuckle his belt, take off his jeans, and rub his dick through his boxers.

I smiled & grind against him and he take off my bra & start licking and sucking my nipples & I moan and said mmmmmm se joda papa así (mmmmm yes daddy just like that).

He smirked and leave hickeys on my neck and my boobs & I take his dick out and start stroking & I go down and spit on it & start sucking while licking.

He cum in my mouth & I swallow and he flipped us over & start kissing my body while rubbing my Pusey over my thong & I moaned softly while kissing him.

He takes off my panties with his teeth & fingers me while leaving hickeys over my body and one lead to another. Let me tell you I was a moaning mess lol.

Cecilia's lingerie

Cecilia's lingerie