Chapter 14

Claudia's hair & pjs
Claudia's pov
After that dream I had, I decided to take a bath than a shower cause that dream was very intense and Calvin was in it too which makes it way more intense like omg.

I turn on the bath water and let it get hot & full while I brush my teeth and sing I wanna be down by Brandy. I rinse my mouth with mouthwash than water.

I turn off the water & take off my robe and get in the relaxing bath with the candles lit up. I sit there & relax and a memory comes into my head when my dad would hit me and t when we was little and he try to rape me.

I didn't realize I was crying until I felt a tear roll down my cheeks and cece came in and asked what's wrong? I try to take a breath but I sobbed more and said a memory came into my head when my dad use to abuse me and almost raped me when I was taking a shower.

Cecilia hug me & said shhhh it's ok I'm here I'm not gonna let anything or anyone hurt you I'm right here for you. I smiled & said what would I do without you and she said hmmmm you can't cause I'm never ever leaving & we giggled and talked.

I'm so lucky to have her in my life like I can't ask for nothing better cause she makes my whole world complete and nothing can't tear us apart.

Cecilia's pov
After Claudia went to sleep, I went in the backyard and cried sitting on the chair cause I remembered my dad raped me and my mom just sat there & watched.

Me and her was so close like we would do everything with each other and tell each other everything too. Now I can't even stand to look at her or talk to her like what kind of mother just stands there and look at their daughter getting raped.

I take off all my clothes even my bra and panties & jump in the pool and start swimming underwater letting all the stress out. Someone said hey and I jumped & turn around and it was Lul g.

I smiled and said what u doing here how did u get in here anyway? He laughed & said t let me spend the night cause I knew that u were here and I missed you and I blushed & said I missed u too why don't you get in the water but u gotta get naked. 

He laughed & said that's fine with me and he start taking off all his clothes & jumped in the water and I start swimming again while he swims behind me. I swear I love this boy he brings me joy.