Chapter 13

Cecilia's pjs & hair is in the media
Cecilia's pov
After me & Claudia ate and got gas in the car, we went to Dutch bros with our fat asses lol and than we went home so we can take a nap. I parked the car in the driveway and turn off the engine & get out and lock the car.

We get inside Claudia & t.o house and we walk upstairs & I said I'm finna shower and she said ima take one after u too while you do that ima nap.

I chuckled & get some pjs I left over here, a towel, a washcloth, and my extra toothbrush and walk to the bathroom so I can shower. I walk into the bathroom and turn on the lights & turn on the water so it can get hot.

I took off my clothes & put on my robe while I brush my teeth & sing when I grow up by the pussycat dolls. I wash my mouth with mouthwash & rinse out my mouth and take off my robe & get in the shower while I dance and bath myself.

I swear it be a whole concert when I shower lol but that shower was relaxing and warm now I can go to sleep.

Claudia's pov
(Dream)
So me & daboii just got done swimming and we laughing & talking having fun and I sit on his lap on the couch. He looks at me & I  look back at him and we start leaning in & kissed than turned to whole ass makeout session. He carried me upstairs while we kissing and throws me on the bed while he kissing me & my neck than down to my stomach. I moan like crazy & then he starts to finger me and i moan louder and he goes faster than he start to pull my panties down but I wake up panting.  

Dream over
(Sorry if the dream sucked)