Chapter 26

Claudia's pov
We get to the fair & pay for the tickets and me, cece, and khal run to the Zipper and drag the boys too lol. We go on the ride & let me tell u we was all screaming like crazy and t screamed OH MY FUCKING GOD WHY DID I LISTEN TO YALL WHYYY?!

We all laughed & had fun than we went on the Shocker and screamed once again lmfao & this time I screamed OH MY GOD OH MY GOD I WANNA GO ON THE GROUND NOW PLEASE!!!

After we rode on the rides & had a blast, we all got slushies, churros, play some games, and win stuff animals, we decided to go to chili's cause we is starving.

We got to the restaurant & get a table and wait to be seated and just talked and laughed.We get to a table & right when we was about to order our drinks this bitch Gianna, her fake gorilla ass friend Bianca and my why what who how so called ex walks in. Fuck my life.

Gianna's  pov
I smirked when I saw them & I went to sit down with Bianca & jacquees. While we was ordering, I saw Cecilia getting up & Claudia trying to pull her down but she walked over to me.

I smirked and said yes and Cecilia whisper yelled OK CUT OUT THE BULLSHIT I KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOUR TRYING TO DO BUT GUESS WHAT SWEETHEART ITS NOT WORKING SO YOU CAN STOP RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!

I smirked & said I'm here for food not to look at her ugly ass and she bitch slapped me & I try to get up but Bianca hold me back and I scoffed & said she wanna play that game ok i can play 10x worse game on bitch.

You slapped the wrong bitch cece you really did