006. i'm sorry.

THE TWO sat in front of Logan who was sitting on the chair, staring at the floor. "What exactly did he say?" Steve asked and Robin smacks his arm. "No, detail by detail, what happened." She said and he sighed softly, glancing up at them.

"I was sitting with Mike in the basement, Max, Dustin and Lucas left and I stayed, I wanted to keep eating my candy and so, Mike let me. I started asking about El and Will, he told me things and then I realized we were alone, and the door was locked—" "oh, my god, did you kiss him?" Steve asked.

"Gross, why would I?" Logan said but started to turn red at the thought of kissing Mike. He was probably a good kisser. "Uh.." Steve glanced at Robin who rolls her eyes. "What happened?" She asked. "I took out a cigarette and he said he knew I was bad influence, which was such bullshit! You suggest to egg and TP someone's house and car on Halloween once and you're the bad guy!" He says.

"I told him he was a brat, which he is! Living in a fucking two-story house with the picture perfect family and he's walking around all over people! He did the same with Max!" He exclaimed and huffed loudly. "Max is better off friends with me, the bad influence than a little shithead like Mike who never appreciated her since the first time he met her! I did! She was so nice." He says.

"We get where you're coming from. Mike's the most annoying kid out of all of them." Steve says with an eye roll and Robin just nods slowly. "He made me leave after.. So I did. But I fucked up pretty bad, because he told me to stay away and... I-I react wrong to things so I listened.. I avoided them and now Max hates me.." He says with a frown.

"We can fix that." Robin said and Steve nods, getting up from the chair. He approached the phone on the wall and Logan's brows furrow. "What? What are you doing, Steve?" He asked right away and Steve started dialing a number on the phone.

"Mayfield!" Steve said on the phone and smiled widely at Logan. "Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome just arrived here! Yeah, I'm holding a whole box of the DVDs in my hand right now." He said and looked at Logan, holding up a thumbs up.

Robin rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "She's on her way." Steve said when he hung up and Logan scoffs. "I-I'm not telling her anything. In fact, I'm going." He says and Steve quickly left the room and shut the door. Logan groans. "Well.. I think you should think of what to say when you apologize." Robin said and Logan turns around.

"Apologize? She should apologize for her stupid asshole friend!" He says and Robin smiles slowly. "I think there's more to this than you admit..." She says and a glare grows on his face. "What's that suppose to mean?" He asked and she shrugs.

"So.. tell me, what happened exactly for you to move here?" She asked and he sighs, leaning against the table. "Uh... well, my dad was caught cheating with some receptionist at the journalist office he worked at." He shrugs and she raised her eyebrows. "Oh, shit. Really?" She says and he nods.

"Yeah, so my dad now pretty much does whatever my mom wants, moving here was one of them.." He shrugs and she nods slowly. "He became her bitch." He smirks and she chuckles. "And.. what about you? Had no problem moving?" She asked and for some reason, an urge took over Logan as he walked over and sat in the empty chair next to her that Steve was originally sitting in before he left.

"Can I tell you something?" He whispers and she nods. "You promise not to laugh? Or... taunt me or some shit?" He asked and she nodded again. "Promise." She says and he looks away, sighing softly. "I had this friend, well, three... Willow, Claire and... Uh, Jake." He looks at her again.

She nods. "Yeah?" She says and he looks away again, biting the inside of his cheek. "Um... There is another reason why my family left New York.." He says and she nods to prove she's listening. "It was totally dumb but uh, I-I kissed Jake.." He says then looked at her to see her reaction, she just nods.

"And what happened? People found out or something?" She asked and he looks away, sighing. "Some people in my grade, yeah... I stopped going to school when they did, I pretended to be sick and eventually my parents found out through Jake's, and i-it was just a big mess.." He says and Robin starts to smile widely. "That took a lot of balls, kid," she says and he looks at her right away.

"What I would give to kiss my first girl crush." She says and he raised his eyebrows. "So you..." He trailed off and she nods. "I like girls." She says and he nods. "And you..." She trailed off the same way and he shrugs softly. "I like anyone.." He says and she nods understandingly with a smile.

The door opens and Max walks in but stops when she saw Logan, she turns around but Steve closes the door. She sighs, turning back around and Logan quickly stood up. "Max.." He says and she glanced at Robin. "How could you and Harrington do this to me? Logan clearly wants nothing to do with me!" She says and Logan shook his head.

"T-That's not true.." He says and Robin points, "I'm gonna wait outside." She says and rushed past both Max and Logan to leave the room. Max looks at Logan, her eyebrows furrowed together in anger and he sighs, sitting down onto the chair.

"Max.. Uh... I'm sorry." He says and she nods. "For what?" She asked as she crossed her arms and he sighs. "I messed up... I was a total asshole and I didn't mean to be. I fucked up, bad and... It was because of Mike, also I guess because of me, but mostly because I totally pissed off Mike by calling him a brat and he told me to stay away. From your party... And.. I guess it reminded me of shit that happened back in New York, so... I avoided you guys and I'm really sorry, I wish I hadn't." He says.

"You could have told me.."

He glanced up, "I know.. But he yelled at me, he like yelled at me, Max.. It scared me." He crossed his arms and she sighs, sitting down across from him. "You're in our party, okay? Our party is a democracy, not a dictatorship." She smiles. "And Lucas and Dustin want you in the group so who cares what Mike thinks? I bet if El and Will were here, they'd also welcome you with open arms." She says and he nods, smiling right back at her.

"So.. um, who was El?" He whispers and she sighs. "She was this super cool chick," she grinned widely again and he smiles again. "She was so cool, like she... she hated me at first." She frowned but then the smile came back just as quick. "But she and I became friends over the summer!"

authors note ok but imagine logan meeting el and will 😔😔 i would cry because i want them to meet so. frigging. bad.