054. mary jane.

warning mentions of sexual assault will be in this chapter, but not too detailed, and if that makes you uncomfortable, read at your own risk or maybe even skip if you'd wish to.

LOGAN KNEELED in front of Mike and held up a little baggy, smiling widely. "What's that?" Mike eyed it suspicious and Logan leaned up, pecking Mike's lips before moving to sit next to his boyfriend on the bed. "Some relief." He mumbled and took out a couple of things, "what's that?" Mike looked at the colourful object, confused.

Logan went over to the window and opened it, sitting onto the desk right beside it. "Mikey, meet mary jane. Mary jane, meet Mikey." He said then set it on the end of the pipe, lighting it up. "Mary jane?" Mike asked and walked over to Logan who inhaled it and kept the smoke in for a bit.

"Yep," he said and the smoke escaped past his lips then. "Like... marijuana? Meaning you're smoking weed.." Mike said and Logan nodded, putting more onto the pipe. Mike watched him light the herb up and then inhale it again. "Oh." Is all he said and Logan glanced up at him. "Do you wanna try?" He asked and Mike merely shook his head.

"No thanks..." He said but continued to watch Logan anyway, putting some of it on the tip again and lighting it up. "You do know how badly it effects your lungs right? On top of that, the cigarettes." He said and Logan looks at him. "I quit cigarettes after your fifteenth birthday." He said as he exhaled the smoke, scrunching up his nose.

"And not only that but risk of cancer, you might become addicted, you might suffer from memory loss, and it—" "Mikey. It's the first time I've ever tried it. Ken showed me how when we hung out once... briefly." He shrugged and Mike furrows his brows. "You mean that dude with all the punk shit is named Ken... After the Ken doll? Like... From Barbie?" He said and Logan grins at him.

"Of course you'd fucking know about Barbie," he said and Mike sighs. "I have a seven year old little sister, of course I do." He says and Logan sighed. "Baby, don't worry about it. Try it." He held out the pipe but Mike just turned away and went over to the bed, laying down onto his back.

Logan took a few more hits and then went to lay down next to Mike onto the bed, staring up at the ceiling. "Baby?" Logan looked at Mike who was biting his bottom lip. "Yeah?" Mike looked back at him and Logan glanced away, sort of refusing to make eye contact with him.

"Something happened to me before..." He whispered and Mike moved to lay on his side. "Like... what?" He asked and Logan looked away, looking at the ceiling. "I had this... thing with Jake, he wanted to hang out, and it was after our first kiss. We were in his room and he started to... touching me inappropriately... I told him to stop but then he told me to relax and that it would feel good... It didn't." He said and pursed his lips.

"It felt wrong, I felt so uncomfortable and i-i-it didn't feel good like he said." He says and then he felt arms wrap around him, a head on his chest and it was Mike, hugging him tightly.

Logan sniffled and raised his hands to his face, wiping away his tears. "I'm so sorry that happened to you... you got manipulated by an older boy, and... he's in the wrong for it, not you." Mike said, keeping his arms tightly around Logan.

Logan just hugged Mike back and kept his arms around Mike's shoulders. He closed his eyes and relaxed like this, Mike holding him and his arms around Mike. "Babe?" The younger boy moved to hold himself up. "Yeah?" Logan opened his eyes to look up at his boyfriend. "If... Jake turned eighteen the year you came to Hawkins, that means he's... twenty now?" He said, his face kind of scrunching up to show confusion. Logan softly nods, looking away before looking at him again.

"He's twenty years old now..." He said and Mike had an unreadable expression on his face that sorta made Logan which he can read minds. "If I ever see him, I'd kill him." Mike said and Logan furrows his brows. "Mike," he said and Mike looks at him. "I'm serious. He's a fucking asshole, he's fucked up for going after you knowing he would be an adult, I don't care if he was still seventeen, it seems a bit predatory to me." He says.

"I-I guess, but Mike, come on," Logan looked at him and Mike furrows his brows. "You come on. Don't fucking defend him after all he's done. Who knows if he's still doing it, if he's going after much younger boys?" He said and he had a point but Logan is high; he refuses to be wrong.

"Mike. You're overthinking it. I bet he's barely bothering the younger boys in fear of getting caught and his parents realizing I wasn't the one who wanted it but rather he was the one who wanted to suck a fourteen year old's cock." He said and Mike kind of grimaced at his words and sat up, sort of turning away from Logan.

"Hey, hey, come on," Logan sighed and grabbed Mike's shoulder, turning him back to him. "Come here." He said and Mike is kind of taken back by Logan's lips pressing to his. And then there was that thing. Sexual tension. Shit. Fuck. Lolita was right. Logan deepened their kiss and kept his hands on Mike's lower back but then he pulled away, pulling his arms away. "Hmm? No, come back," Mike leaned over but Logan stops him.

"No! We-we should go back downstairs to join the party." Logan offered and even smiled at Mike who sighed but obliged, getting up from the bed. The two exit the room and went back downstairs where they joined Dustin, Max and Lucas.

authors note oh yay fun
+ i had a burrito today and it was so good like what the fuck how did i never have one before