079. our unity.

AND LOGAN and Mike did stay together, they went to college close to one another and then when they both finished, they resided in a nice apartment together in New York where they both applied for jobs they majored in. Logan had ended up becoming a journalist at a local newspaper and Mike ended up working as an English teacher at a middle school nearby where they lived.

Logan ended up moving into an apartment across from Mike's place and they would spend a couple of nights together. Sometimes they would just pretend they were simply friends, walking to work together or places like restaurants, parties and often even just walks around the city and park.

Summer was close to ending, 1995, their eight year anniversary when Logan walked into his boyfriend's apartment where Mike was cooking food for them, spaghetti and meatballs. "Oh, hey babe. I made spaghetti for us and avoided making the garlic bread, well, because gross, and I also got us that beer you liked a lot." Mike Wheeler told Logan Whittaker, happily. Logan had changed it before they left Hawkins together.

"Babe?" Mike walked out of the kitchen and walked over to Logan who was taking off his jacket. "Woah, hey, hey, hey, hey, what happened?" He approached Logan who looked up at him. "Oh, don't worry," Logan sighed as he looked away and Mike sighed, leading him to the bathroom in his apartment. He took out some tissues and wiped off the blood from his boyfriend's nose.

"What happened?" Mike asked with furrowed brows as he took out some supplies to clean Logan's wounds with. Once he finished, he frowned and leaned in, kissing Logan's forehead. "You know you can yell me anything." He says.

Logan sighed and rubbed the sides of Mike's waist before looking up at his boyfriend. "Some assholes... don't worry about it." He leaned up and pecked Mike on the lips this time before getting up and walking out of the bathroom. Mike decided to drop it, kind of sadly, and went to serve the both of them some spaghetti. The two ate in silence, and when they finished, Logan put away his plate and went to sit down at the couch in the livingroom.

It was quiet at first even when Mike joined him at his side but then Logan laid down and set his head onto Mike's lap. "I went out with Kyle at work... he's gay. And he told me there was a pretty good bar he knew about and... we went. As we were leaving the bar, a bunch of guys came up behind him, his boyfriend and I... they attacked us, held us down and told us all of these... degrading things." He whispered and Mike reached down, touching his head. "Babe... that's horrible." He frowned.

"The worst part of it all was Kyle's boyfriend, Peyton was knocked out and that's when the guys left." He sighed and sat up, moving closer to Mike. "I hope nothing bad ever happens to you like that..." He whispers and Mike frowned. "I wish it didn't happen to you..." He says and Logan pulls him into his arms, rubbing his back.

"I'm fine... At least I get to come home to you..." Logan whispers and Mike thought of it. He didn't really, he had his own apartment and they both lived alone. It wasn't really their home. He looked up at Logan, "you should move in with me instead..." He says and Logan looks at him.

"Yeah?" He asked and Mike nodded right away, smiling. "You can be in the second room, at least then I don't have to sneak back and forth from my room to yours for our... nights together." He smiled and Logan nodded softly, smiling. "Yeah... I'd like that." He rubbed Mike's shoulder and the boy leans in, pecking him gently on the lips.

And so, Logan did move in with Mike that week, they just took most of Logan's things from his apartment to Mike's and they had to sign a couple of papers for their landlord. Once Logan had moved in, they ended up spending some time in Mike's room, laying and holding one another.

"Mikey?" Logan whispers and Mike hums, opening his eyes. He held up one of his rings, "we'll have this for ourselves... a sign of our unity, like... a marriage but since it isn't legal yet, just... a ring but with many meanings..." He said and Mike slowly smiled. "Yeah?" He said and Logan nods as he looked to his boyfriend. "I met you when I was only fourteen years old... and even now, when I'm twenty-five years old, you give me the same feeling here," he pointed to his chest where his heart was, "like you always have... I love you times infinity, Wheeler." He smiled and Mike softly sighed.

He leaned in and pressed their lips together in a deep kiss before pulling away, "I love you more..." He whispered and smiled softly at Logan. That same smile, that small and soft Mike Wheeler smile that took Logan Whittaker's breath away.

"You're it for me, Wheeler." Logan smiled widely and Mike smiled widely right back. "And you are truly the first and only one person in my life whoever made me feel this way and I never ever wanna let go of that." Mike whispered and leaned in again for a kiss, deepening it instantly.

That next day, Logan showed up to work all giddy and at the first chance, he told Kyle, knowing he can trust him. With anything. Kyle smiled, "that's great, Logan..." He looked away and Logan furrowed his brows. "Hey, what's up?" He asked his friend who sighs. "Peyton's not doing so well, his depression hit him today and he ended up staying at home... I tried to make him leave at least his bedroom but he stayed in there all morning. I didn't even kiss him before I left for work." He sighs.

"That sucks, Kyle... I'm guessing the guys from the bar didn't help either." He frowns and Kyle nodded right away. "Yeah..." He sighed and looked at Logan, smiling right away. "I'm happy for you and Mike... when are Pey and I gonna meet him anyway?" He asked and Logan smiled again.

"Well, I can invite you over to have supper with us. Mike is an amazing cook." He says and Kyle nods right away, looking away. "I'll let Peyton know, he'll probably be excited about it."

authors note i've been watching victorious a lot lately and i kind of love it