015. christmas eve.

IT'S CHRISTMAS Eve and Logan felt so out of place in such a crowded house, sitting on the couch and drinking out of a red solo cup filled with Coca-Cola. The party were all in the kitchen, grabbing snacks to set on plates and since Joyce and Jonathan also came into town, they were in the kitchen as well with Nancy, Holly and Karen.

Ted was the only one with Logan in the livingroom. Until more guests arrived. Robin and Steve, along with Erica, Lucas' little sister. How many more people do the Party and Wheelers know? Apparently it was a Christmas Eve party.

Mike walked over, holding up a cookie, "these are so good!" He said before coming over and sitting next to Logan who smiles at him. "Can we talk in private?" Logan asked and glanced over at Ted who was sipping his glass of eggnog.

"Yeah, sure, come with me." Mike said and stood up, gesturing for Logan. They head upstairs, El noticing them walk up the stairs and she smiled. She knew Logan had a gift to give Mike and was kind of nervous to give Mike the gift.

In Mike's bedroom, Logan glanced around then turned around to Mike with a smile. "Cool room..." He said, holding the wrapped box in his pocket. He smiled back at him, "thanks." He says.

Logan sighs, "uh... I-I got you something, um... I-I know the Party is more like, I don't know, a no-gifts thing but... Um, I was thinking a lot, especially about you, I think about you a lot," he started rambling and mentally cursed at himself. "Um, anyway, I realized you gave me your old watch, so I knew giving it back to you would be weird so..." Logan took out the box and showed him.

Mike started slowly smiling more widely. "For me?" He asked and Logan nods right away. Mike grabbed the box, chuckling softly at the tag on the box. He unwraps it to see the watch inside, he glanced up at Logan with a small smile. "Wait, I didn't get you anything..." He said, sadly.

"Don't have to." Logan shrugs but then Mike got a bright idea, taking the golden bow off the wrapping. He puts it onto his chest, "ta-da!" He held out his arms and Logan just laughed.

"What? My gift is you?" He asked and Mike nodded with a small smirk. "Did you... Keep the receipt?" He joked and Mike smacks his arm, stepping closer as they both laugh. Mike slowly stopped laughing and looked up at Logan who was just chuckling now before looking back at him.

Mike stepped closer again, his eyes even glancing down as Logan got nervous. Oh no. Oh shit. What if he doesn't stop Mike or himself this time? He stared back at Mike and glanced down as well, Mike's lips looked nice and he felt more tempted. Full. Pink. And plump. He always wondered if Mike was a good kisser, since he saw him kiss Max.

"Mike!" Someone knocks on the door and the two jumped apart like they were caught doing something they shouldn't. In a way they were. Mike walked over and opened the door as Logan picks up some Star Wars toy. A little green dude. "What?" Mike said and it was Max with Will. "We're gonna have hot chocolate now, you two coming?" Will said and even glanced at Logan, smiling.

"Yeah, sure, we'll be down in a bit." Mike smiles but Logan didn't wanna spend another minute with Mike or he might do something he definitely shouldn't do, something he'll regret. "Hell yeah! Hot chocolate!" He said and even made sure to wrap his arm around Will's shoulders.

"How do you like yours? I love some whipped cream with mine and some sprinkles." He said as they walk down the stairs, Mike and Max following behind. "Oh, with marshmallows, no doubt," Will said with a bright smile at Logan. The two had bonded the past week over the Clash and singers like David Bowie and Freddie Mercury.

While drinking hot chocolate, Logan noticed Mike and El being right by each other and whispering to one another. El giggled and put her forehead onto Mike's shoulder so he looked away right away, turning his attention back to Will. Two can play at that game. "So which song by The Clash do you like?" He asked him curiously.

"Should I Stay or Should I Go."

"Oh! I love that one." Logan said, his hand going onto Will's back. Mike glanced between the two as El looked at him with his chin on her hand, "how was your first few weeks of school?" She asked him and he barely looks at her. "Fun."

She looked over to where he was looking to find Will and Logan talking to each other with nearly no space between them and smiling at each other. "I see." She whispers and he just kept watching Logan and Will. "I'm gonna head outside for a cigarette, you wanna come with me?" He asked.

Will nods right away, smiling more. The two head outside and Mike kept watching them. It's sad to say but Mike definitely lost the game. Outside, Logan smoked his cigarette and listened to Will ramble about his favourite band. "That's nice." Logan said and Will suddenly laid onto the snow, staring up at the ceiling. Logan came to lay next to him, smiling when he saw the nightsky.

"It's a nice night." He says and Will sighs. "I'm gonna be honest, Logan, you're the party member I wish we had since the beginning... I mean, Mike... He understands, he's a good friend but he called the Clash weird and it kinda broke my heart..." He says and Logan frowned slightly.

"Well, I'm here now."

"I think Mike wanted a party member like you too... You seem good... for him, I mean," he added shortly and Logan stayed quiet. "You know what I mean?" He whispers but Logan stayed quiet again. "What are you dinguses doing?" Logan smiles and sat up, "Rob, come on! Lay with us, the sky is nice!" He tells Robin who merely chuckles.

She lays on the other side of Logan who laid back down. The trio laid there, staring at the stars. "It is quite nice..." She said with a smile but then looked at Logan. "Mike made me come out and see what you two were up to." She says and Logan snickers. "Tell him Will and I were spending some alone time together." He says and Will chuckles.

"Probably would just piss him off."

authors note hi people

robin 🤝 logan 🤝 will
we gaying 🏳️‍🌈👄🏳️‍🌈