036. and this is fang.

LOGAN DID go for a bike ride and upon that ride, he found a stray dog. It was a cute one and wasn't mean, in fact when Logan took a break, it went over to him and nuzzled his nose again Logan's leg. He looked down and saw the little dog. "Oh... hi, little pup." He kneeled by it.

He ruffled the fur behind the dog's ear, "what's your name? Did you get lost?" He asked but realized it had no dog collar. "Come here." He says, lifting it up and standing up. "Wanna come home with me?" He scratched the dog's head. It made a small yelp, as if to say yes. "Okay, you're gonna have to sit in here." Logan took off his hoodie and put it into the basket for the dog to have a place to sit in. "Stay, okay? No jumping." He says.

And then he drove off, back home where he immediately ran a bath, "bath time for you." He said as he walked in with the dog who started to whimper. "No, no, this will be good for you. Not that deep and we'll wash out your cute little fur." He assured the dog and depsite the fact Logan knew the dog couldn't understand him, he gently set him into the bathtub. "I figured you'll wanna jump out, so I got something. Sit." He says.

The dog probably didn't have proper training as it just stood there and watch Logan take something out. It was peanut butter and a spoon, Logan smeared some on the wall and the dog quickly went to it, starting to lick it off. Logan chuckled, starting to clean the dog. A lot of mud and stuff fell into the water as he cleaned the dog and once he was done, he drained the water and put a towel on him, ruffling his fir to dry it and hung it on the curtain pole. "Hey, hey, buddy, look! Look!" Logan said and wiggled the spoonfull of peanut butter.

He walked out and the dog followed him all the way to his bedroom where Logan let him eat the rest of the peanut butter off the spoon. "Hey, what can we name you? Huh?" Logan asked and scratched the back of the dog's ear and the dog just looked up at him. "Hey... Fang." He says and the dog looked at him again. "You're Fang." Logan smiled and stood up. "Come on, Fang, I'll get you some food at the store and a collar! And a leash!" He said and slipped on his jacket. Fang followed.

Logan walked with Fang along side of him, "my sister, Lolita, you'll meet her soon, but for now you'll be the new member of the family I can trust. That sound okay with you?" He asked and Fang didn't reply but Logan smiled and nodded. "It'll be fun! I'll tell my parents I'll take care of you and everything, even get you a bed for my room." He says and when they got to the pet store, Logan looked at Fang, smiling softly. "We'll find a collar that suits you and your personality." He said and picked up the small dog. It was probably a puppy that left their mother after birth or something. It seemed as though it might've experienced things most stray dogs in any town would do, flinching at the smallest of sounds and even sudden movements. Logan couldn't blame him.

"This one?" Logan held up a collar but Fang wasn't looking. "Yeah, too girly," he joked and got to the leashes. "Oh, let's take this one, boy," he said and looked at Fang. "You are a boy, right?" He said and Fang just tilted his head to the side.

The two had continued searching until finally they took dog food, a bowl, a leash and a collar over to the register. "Cute dog." The boy working said as he looked at the items and entered them into the cash register how much they costed. "I know." Logan said and Fang glanced from one to the other. "I'm Chris." The worker introduced himself.

"I know." Logan said and pointed to the name tag. "Most people say their name in response." Chris said and Logan chuckles. "I'm Logan... And this is Fang." He said and Fang looked over at Chris. "Hi Fang. Hi Logan." He said and looked at Logan. "Uh," Logan clears his throat, "how much?" He reached into his pocket and Chris twisted the display for the total amount for his items. Logan took out the exact change and Chris held up the leash. "I saw you didn't have one for him." He said.

"Yes, can you open it please?" He asked and grabbed the collar himself. He opened it and put the collar around Fang who had hesitantly leaned forward. "Fang, you look so badass," Logan smiled widely when he saw the collar on him. It was a black one with spikes on it. "Suits him." Chris said and attached the leash to the collar, handing the loop part over to Logan who took it, his fingers slipping in. Their hands brush together and Logan looked at him, "uh, thanks." He said and set Fang onto the ground. "N-No problem." Chris said and it sounded like he was scribbling.

"I'll put the receipt and the food and the bowl into the bag." He said and Logan stood up to see him do all of that and hold it outward. "Thank you," Logan smiled and took the bag from him. Chris smiled, "have a nice day, Logan! You too, Fang." He said and Fang let out a bark in response making Logan smile and look down at him.

On the walk home, Logan let Fang lead him to see if he remembered where the house is. Fang got confused however when they go to the dirt road leading to the house. Logan pointed, "that way, bud." He says and Fang headed that way.

authors note larry: a dirty stray dog in my home? no. i will have him taken away.
logan: sir, that is my Emotional Support Dog.