074. movie night.

AT THE gas station, Logan gassed up and shook his head at his friends messing around inside the gas station, grabbing candy and other snacks like bags of chips and drinks. He looked inside the car right when Mike suddenly leaned over to Will, their lips connecting. He pushed away the envious and jealous feeling in his chest as he looked down at the gas pump.

"Mike," Will whimpered as he pulled away. "Are we sure we should be doing that?" He asked his best friend in a hushed whisper. "Just trust me," Mike rubbed his shoulders and leaned in, kissing him more passionately. Will's always wondered what it was like to kiss Mike. Like always.

He didn't wanna find out like this; the boy on his lap and kissing him for the sole purpose to make his ex-boyfriend jealous. Will's naive, sure, and even looked a bit too young at a first glance, but he isn't dumb, he knows what Mike is doing, he knows what outcome Mike wants out of this; to make Logan jealous, to make him mad and want Mike back. Because no matter how much he says it, Mike Wheeler never really moved on from Logan.

He still slept with Logan's hoodie at night, spent hours alone in the basement where he use to be held and kissed by Logan, he still thinks of Fang and misses the dog like how much he misses Logan, he still thinks of Logan kissing him and holding his waist, he still thinks of Logan, Logan, Logan, all the time. He even dreams of him.

Will didn't want to be a rebound.

But yet, here he was with Mike on his lap who started to slip his tongue into his mouth and even nibbled on Will's bottom lip. Mike suddenly moaned into his mouth and Will pulled back, whimpering. He didn't like his lip being bit like that. Luke was never like that, he was always gentle and treated Will with care because he didn't want Will to feel or be uncomfortable with him.

"What?" Mike sighed and Will brought his fingers up to his lips. "I don't wanna keep kissing you..." He said shyly and Mike looked away. "Sorry..." He simply said, remembering the night before when Will slept over and before they went to bed, he gave a quick peck to Will's lips.

"Am I a... bad kisser?" Mike asked and Will glanced up at him. "No, no, no... Not at all, uh, I-I just don't wanna kiss you..." He said softly and Mike frowned, looking away. "Oh." He said and Will sighed. "I'm sorry, Mike." He apologized.

"It's okay... I'm sorry." Mike said and wrapped his arms around Will, resting on his side and closing his eyes. Will got comfortable like this, wrapping his arms around Mike's waist tightly.

Logan got into the car suddenly, startling them both and he started the car, driving over to the side more and rolled down the window. Mike opened his eyes and glared as Logan took out a cigarette and lit it up with his zippo lighter.

Mike looked at Will and stared at him who was staring at Logan, kind of concerned. "Logan? You okay?" He asked and Logan glanced outside. "Yeah..." He said, flicking his cigarette. "Where are the others?" Mike looked outside and saw Max and El running over with bags full of snacks and Lucas and Dustin following behind.

"Ready?" Logan asked once everyone was settled in and Max quickly nodded. They had plans to watch movies at Logan's place and when they got there, Chris was on the front doorstep. "Hey. You made it." Logan smiled widely at him.

"Yeah," Chris smiled back coyly. "Guys, this is Chris, I work with him at the pet store." He gestured and Chris waved. "This is Mike, Will, Dustin, Lucas, El and that one is Maxine." He said as he pointed to each of the party members. "Max, not Maxine," the ginger said with a glare at Logan and then a quick smile at Chris who chuckles.

"Nice to meet you guys..." He said and noticed the death glare Mike was giving him. "Nice to meet you too, now, you got the ice cream I wanted, Logan?" Dustin asked as he went inside and Logan nods. "Should be in the freezer." He simply said and the others went on inside. Logan gestured inside and Chris looked at him. "You hang out with your ex?" He whispers and Logan sighs.

"He was my friend before he was my boyfriend," he copied what Max said and Chris nods. "So it would be okay if I did this?" He said and then reached up to Logan's face, cupping his cheeks and leaning in to press his lips to Logan's own.

Mike was standing a few feet away, glancing behind him to see what was taking them so long only to see Chris and Logan kissing each other deeply. Chris tasted like strawberries; mixing in the cigarette taste from Logan's own mouth. Mike just turns away with an annoyed look, walking over to the livingroom couch to sit down grumpily.

Chris pulled away and Logan just smiled. "Nice." He said and Chris chuckled. "Come on," he slipped his hand into Logan's now, walking into the house and looking around as he smiled more. Logan shut the door behind him and walked over to the couch to sit down, Chris sitting by him, their hands still connected. Mike looked away, biting his bottom lip and frowning slightly to himself.

During the movie, Logan had an arm around Chris and Mike was sitting side by side with Lucas and Dustin, Max sitting on the couch chair with El on her lap, her arms loosely around her girlfriend's waist as Will sat on the floor by the couch. He started to lean his head on Mike's knee, sighing.

Fang walked into the livingroom and excitedly ran over to Mike, jumping up, startling the boy. Mike smiled, "hi, hi Fang," he cooed and Logan looked over and saw them. He felt his heart swell and he stared at the two, Fang was licking all over Mike's face and curling up on his lap.

God, he missed Mike and so did Fang.

authors note do all of you still hate me??