026. past relationships.

AND SO Mike and Logan continued to secretly see each other, when they knew they were really alone and had complete privacy, they held hands, cuddled and it was pretty much the same. Logan liked it, it was like before but now he knew that Mike liked him back and they were dating.

"My first boyfriend," Mike mumbled as his face is snug in the side of Logan's neck. It's Saturday, the 22nd and Logan's parents left town for some couple vacation crap so it was only him and Lolita. But Lolita was never home so he invited Mike over. "I like that..." Logan whispers.

"Hmm?" Mike hummed and Logan smiles. "You calling me boyfriend..." He says as his hand slowly ran down to Mike's lower back. Mike looked up at him and smiled at him. "I like calling you that too..." He says and Logan sighs. "You're so pretty, why do you have to be pretty? My pretty boy..." He says as he leans closer, teasingly eskimo kissing Mike who blushed right away, grinning.

"You're prettier." Mike raised his hands to put them over Logan's cheeks. He squished his face and Logan grimaced. "Stop," he says but Mike doesn't as he giggles. "Mike, stop." Logan said and reached up, about to push Mike's hands away but Mike leans in and pressed their lips together.

It was kind of rare when they kiss, they only talk and get to laugh together in public, with their friends, they hold hands or wrap an arm around the other and whenever they're alone, they hug and mostly cuddle or even just watch movies. They've kissed probably only three or four times since their first kiss but whenever it happens, they take in the sweet and short moment and enjoy it.

They take their time and not rush each other or themselves. Mike pulled back, his forehead pressing to Logan's as he kept his hands to Logan's cheeks. "Please... don't let me mess it up with you like I did with El." He whispered as he pulled back a bit and opened his eyes to look at Logan.

"As long as you're honest with me..." Logan rubbed circles in Mike's lower back with his one hand as the other stayed on Mike's hip. "I don't ever wanna lie to you," Mike said as he trailed his hand to the back of Logan's neck and the boy nods. "And I don't with you either..." Logan stared into Mike's brown eyes and the boy smiled faintly.

"I'm sorry I was a piece of shit to you before..."

"You get use to it being me." Logan shrugged and Mike frowned softly. "I'll make it up to you!" He offered and Logan shook his head. "No need... I already have you." He smiled. Mike blushed and just stared at Logan for a while. "You're so fucking cute," Mike mumbled and leaned in.

Logan smiled and his eyes closing. Mike's lips press to his in a chaste kiss before he pulled back, staying inches away from Logan. "That's how you kiss your grandma, Mike, kiss me like you mean it," he said and Mike rolled his eyes, blushing.

Mike kissed him more passionately this time and it made Logan kind of taken back, his hands going to the small of Mike's back. Their kiss deepens when Logan slowly moved to lay on his side, propping himself up with his elbow.

Mike pulls back suddenly, "what's the thing you did with your... tongue?" His face scrunched up slightly and Logan furrowed his brows. "I was trying to... ask for permission to put it... in your mouth." He said since he swiped it along Mike's bottom lip. "Oh..." Is all Mike said and sat up.

"Oh.. sorry." Logan sat up and moved away. Mike just stared around the bedroom then turned to face Logan, his face unreadable. "Did you ever... try that with Jake?" He simply asked and Logan sighed. "I don't wanna talk about him with you, Mike..." He says and Mike just frowned.

"It's literally the same as before... you can tell me anything." He said as he moved closer and Logan just stayed quiet. "Logan..." Mike said and Logan looks at him. "I don't wanna talk about my past relationships with you... I mean, you tell me a lot about El but it's not like I wanna hear it." He said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"What? I thought... that you were okay with that, you should've told me... God, I told you so many things, Logan, I'm sorry." He said and Logan looks away. "It's whatever... I don't blame you, first loves are always hardest to forget..." He said and Mike stared at him with that unreadable look on his face again. "Is yours... Jake?" He asked.

Logan sighed, "why do you wanna keep talking about Jake? Have you ever stopped and thought oh maybe he doesn't wanna talk about him..." He said and crossed his arms as he looked away. He's taken back when Mike laid onto him, resting his head on Logan's shoulder as his arms wrap around his waist. "Sorry..." Mike mumbled.

Mike rarely apologized and even then, he'd just try and fail by apologizing in a shitty way. Basically, he sucks at apologizies. But this made Logan's cheeks heat up and his heart do that warm thing it always did whenever Mike did something cute. Logan smiled faintly and wrapped both arms around Mike's shoulders and pulled him closed.

Logan leaned in and kissed his temple, rubbing his back. "Let's just... not talk about Jake, or Willow, or El... or whoever." He whispered and Mike nods in agreement. He pulled back and leaned in again, his hand holding the side of Logan's face now. He kissed him with the same passion as before.

This time he swiped his tongue along Logan's lip and Logan pulled back, staring at him with raised eyebrows. "Shut up," Mike blushed furiously and Logan chuckled, leaning in again. He understood the curiosity, he was the same with Jake.

Jake. Their kiss felt different as his mind wandered to the certain blonde boy while they kissed. Logan pulled back, his eyebrows furrowed slightly, "what's wrong?" Mike asked him softly.

Logan looked at him and his facial expression disappeared as he smiled. "Nothing... I-I just remembered my parents were coming back tomorrow, so... You wouldn't be able to stay over as you use to... I'll miss you." He said as he rubbed Mike's back and Mike chuckles.

"I'll miss you too..." He blushed and Logan smiled more widely, leaning in again. Logan leads the kiss this time, his tongue slipping past Mike's lips and caught the boy off guard but he doesn't do anything, he just tried to follow Logan's lead.

authors note lowkey wanna recreate the scene of mileven making out to never surrender but this time it's logan singing the song and mike's just like "god he's such a fucking dork" SJSKSHS

would anyone hate me?? 😳