057. you're okay.

warning violence and sexual assault. read at your own risk. (not too graphic or detailed)

     MIKE'S BIRTHDAY is on a Monday and Logan really wished it wasn't, but he tries hard to get pumped up for it as he now walked down the hall, holding his backpack on one shoulder and a card in the other. He smiled when he saw Mike at his locker and approached him quietly.

Mike doesn't notice, continuing to dig through his locker. "Goodmorning." Logan startled the boy who flinched and turned around right away. "Goodmorning..." Mike smiled a bit when he saw it was his boyfriend and he almost wrapped his arms around him and kissed him but got a bit sad when he realized he couldn't really do that.

"Happy birthday." Logan held up the card in his hand and Mike chuckled, taking it from him. "Do I open it now?" He asked and Logan nods, walking to stand against the locker by Mike's.

"Yeah, if you want..." Logan nodded and Mike opened the envelope and took out the card to see it was blank, he furrowed his brows and looked at Logan. He opened it and saw a little written note. Not even words could describe how much you mean to me. Happy sixteenth. I love you. Mike smiled widely now and looked up. He wanted to say it back so badly but Logan knew, he knew just be the look in Mike's eyes once he read it.

"Thanks..." Mike said softly and set the card into the envelope again, putting it into his locker, sliding it into one of his textbooks so it can be hidden. "Walk to class together?" They always did but Logan couldn't help but ask to confirm.

Mike nods and then they took off, walking down the hall. In the first class, Logan and Mike took notes quietly and then the second they had to split up and then the third Logan had P.E. and Mike went to his science class. It wasn't until lunch when Logan saw his friends, he saw them walking to class and he smiled, making his way over but then he felt an hand grab onto his shirt and pull him.

"Did you guys see Logan anywhere?" Mike asked curiously as he and his friends sit down at one of the cafeteria tables. "No... why? Haven't you seen him?" Dustin asked with a confused look and Mike simply glanced around, then shook his head. "No... I haven't..." He sighed and Lucas frowned. Max reached out, "hey, I'm sure he's fine... It's Logan." She smiled at him and he nods.

"Fucking fairy!" Another kick to his stomach. "Should've stayed out of Hawkins!" He said then felt a knee press hard into his chest the person had purposely dropped down onto him, practically knocking the wind out of him. He grunted and squeezed his eyes closed. "Fuck you," is all he could emit before spitting at Troy's face. "Ugh! You fucking bitch!" Troy said and wiped his face.

"Fuck him up." Troy got up and that was all Logan remembered before a foot stomped onto his face and he was knocked out just like that.

The first thing he saw when he woke up was El's face staring down at him. "Hi." She smiled and he furrowed his brows, standing up slowly. "Where am I? And why am I not in pain?" He asked and touched his ribs where he had been kicked multiple times. "You're dreaming." El said suddenly and Logan looked at her. "What?" He says.

The scenery changed and she giggled, grabbing his wrist. "Come on! They're waiting." She said and started leading him away. His body felt heavy but Logan ran with El anyway, looking around. It looked like a park, huge and people were walking their dogs or walking together, holding hands or sitting on blankets on the grass and talking.

"Hi!" He looked and saw Mike, he reached up and wrapped his arms around Logan's neck. Logan is taken back by Mike leaning in and pecking his lips gently. "H-Hi... s-should we even be doing that?" He asked softly and Mike nodded.

"Of course, silly... we are boyfriends." He smiled widely and Logan glanced around only to see no one even bothered to look their way, "oh..." He whispered and looked behind Mike to see El sit down onto Max's lap and kiss the ginger's cheek. Dustin was sitting with Lucas' head on his lap and Will was sitting by himself until a boy ran over, "hi baby." He wrapped an arm around Will's shoulders and Logan gulped softly.

"Jake?" He said and Will smiled, leaning into Jake's side. "Yeah, my boyfriend." He said and Logan looked at Mike to see he looked like he had no problem with it, smiling even. "Mike..." He said and then it got dark, and it started raining. "Shouldn't we go inside?" He yelled at them.

"No! It's the perfect day for a pinic, come on! Have a snack." Jake held out a cupcake and Logan stared at it as raindrops fell onto the cupcake. And then slowly it turned into a slug and it jumped at him. He fell back and closed his eyes. He opened them to see a sunny clear sky. He felt someone tugging at his pants. He propped himself up to see it was Jake, "J-Jake, what are you doing?" He tried to move away, they were on a beach now.

"Relax, sweetheart..." Jake rubbed his thighs and Logan looked around, trying to find someone, anyone. "Help!" He tried to scream but nothing came out. He sat up and saw Mike right when Jake leaned up and kissed him. "Oh, come on, forget about him..." Jake mumbled against his lips when Logan kept his eyes on Mike who reached up and wiped at his face before running off. Logan pulled away. "Mike!" He shouted.

He turned his head to look at Jake and it was too fast, it changed the scenery and now they were in Jake's bedroom. Logan felt scared, his clothes were off except for his boxers. "It'll feel good." Jake reassured him and tugged his boxers off. Logan just started heaving, "Jake, st—" "No! Shut up. You're gonna enjoy it." Jake said and Logan wheezed as Jake's hand around his neck tightened.

Logan is pushed back onto the bed and Jake's heavy body was on top of him, the boy's hips started to move and he just squeezed his eyes shut tight, trying to breathe but not being able to with Jake's hands so tightly wrapped around his neck.

Suddenly he gasped and opened his eyes. It was bright, it made him close his eyes a bit and look all around the room, only to find that he was in the hospital. He started to panic but then felt a hand on his own, "hey, hey, hey..." He looked and saw it was his mother. "Mom," he whispered and she frowned seeing the tears welling up in his eyes. "I'm right here, I'm right here..." She sat carefully next to him as he sat up and wrapped an arm around her as the other was hurting too much.

"You're okay... you're okay..."

authors note wow... james and troy are dicks
+ i have been so off my game lately this was all written today because i didn't have prewritten chapters 😳😳