038. burn. me.

EVERYTHING WAS surprisingly going well in Logan's life, Fang was always the first one he sees every morning and after school, they still sleep in the same bed because of Logan not finding one perfect for him. Or maybe it was just his excuse when he really just wants someone to cuddle at night when it can't be Mike. Sometimes he'll hold Fang close and pretend it's Mike when he closes his eyes. He felt bad, he loves Fang too.

His bruises were purple but fading now.

Three weeks had passed since he found Fang and it's April 25, much, much closer to Summer Break now. And aw shit, his 15th birthday was in two weeks, his birthday being on May 9th. He felt like it was too close. Too fucking close for his liking. He and Mike were in a good place, that was always nice. His parents were actually leaving him alone. That was amazing and honestly a win.

He had just come home from school and his immediate reaction was a smile when he saw Fang run up to him, jumping. "Sit." Logan said and Fang does so. "Good boy!" Logan said and threw a treat which Fang quickly caught. "Logan?" He heard someone call out and he looks up. "Uh... hello?" He called out as he carefully walked in, Fang was following behind quickly.

"Hi..." He stopped at the doorway of the kitchen, Lolita was sitting there with his parents. She got up and walked over to him, hugging him tightly. She pulled back and held up brochures in her hand, "Camp Churchill changed me, Logan and I think you'd love it there." She handed the brochures to him and he looked at them.

BURN. ME. Was written on each of the two. He smiled and nodded. "I'm happy for you, Lola." He said and hugged her again. Larry and Elizabeth smile at one another over the bonding of their two children, not even knowing a single thing.

Supper was early that evening, Lolita had cooked when she got back in the afternoon. Logan figured it was a part of her act and kept quiet, holding Fang in his lap when Lolita was serving dinner. "Logan, set the dog down, he doesn't belong at the table." His father said and Logan looks at him. "I'll get him his food." He said and got up.

He sets Fang down and walked over to the cupboard where he kept the bowl and dog food. He poured some into the bowl and poured another bowl full of water to set it beside that one. He got up after caressing the dog's fur gently. He goes back over to the table and thought what the fuck? when Lolita held out her hands to pray.

Logan did but only so it'd be over with and he can eat. He started eating the spaghetti and glanced up when Lolita spoke, "how is the party?" She asked and he glanced up. "Good... El and Will might visit when they have summer break." He said and shrugged, he didn't know for sure yet.

"That's nice." Lolita smiled. "School on Monday, up for it, Lola?" Their mom asked and Lolita nodded right away. "I can use the... Impala, if that's okay. Drive Logan and I everyday." She offered and their dad took awhile. "If you only use it to the school and just the school." He tells her.

She nods right away, "only the school and if it makes you feel better, I'll give Logan the keys during the day." She says and he nods. "How's school going, Logan?" Elizabeth asked and Logan shrugs. "Same old same old, A's, B's, whatever." He says and Lolita smiled. She was always so proud of how Logan can keep up his grades, never fails.

You wouldn't get that impression at first glance at him but he did. He's smart, too smart. She glanced over to Fang and then looked back at Logan, "where did you find Fang?" She asked and Logan looks at her. "Stray." He said and her eyes widen.

"Did you—" "Yes, I took him to the vet to see if he was okay and he is. He even said Fang was a domestic dog and didn't belong as a stray. Too... pure." He shrugged and she nods. "Did you get a bed for him?" She smiled again at him.

"Not yet... sleeps with me most nights. It's okay." He says and she nodded understandingly. "Mom, can I go to the Wheeler's after supper? Mike said the Party were gonna have a sleepover." He says and Elizabeth nods. "Are you taking your baby with you?" The baby comment was a joke but it was only because Logan treated him that way.

"Of course, I'm taking Fang."

After supper, Logan was on his way, using the bike with Fang in the basket. "You'll love Max, Dustin and Lucas, Fang. They're great and love dogs." He emphasized the last part and sighed. "Okay, I actually don't know if they do, but we'll see!" He smiled softly down at Fang.

When he got there, Karen let him in and he headed down to the basement right away to find not only just Max, Dustin, Lucas and Mike but El and Will with them too. "Guys! What?" He exclaimed as he hands Fang over to Mike. He pulled Will and El into a group hug, tightly hugging them. "Jonathan and Joyce said since we had no school today, we can come and visit!" El said happily.

Logan pulled back a bit but just to have a separate hug with Will. Mike watched them and looked away, scratching the back of Fang's ear with a smile. "Oh, who's this cute little ball of fur?" El walked over to Mike and Logan pulled back.

"Guys, meet Fang! Dangerous pup of them all." He said and grabbed Fang from Mike, all of them surrounding him and the puppy. "Yours and Mike's?" Will teased and Mike blushed, smiling at Logan who glanced up at him.

"Technically." He shrugged.

authors note logan, about fangs to his mom: my baby? no mine and mike's