025. valentine's day.

it's finally here, kids.

buckle in.

keep scrolling :)

it's there.

THE NEXT week passed by quick, the first week of February, and the second week did as well, meaning Valentine's Day was closer. Max and Lucas had plans of watching a movie together at the theaters. Dustin was going to Cerebro with a lot of warm drinks and snacks for himself.

When that Friday, the 14th came, Logan hated the whole day. Apparently they got to have a half day because of it. It was so fucking weird. Well, that and because there was apparently a gas leak. But he didn't mind, as he is now walking home with Mike. Well, walking to Mike's place with Mike.

Mike sighed and looked at Logan, "I don't know if I like Valentine's Day anymore..." He says and Logan scoffs. "You liked it before?" He asked and Mike sighs. "Well, yeah... I made El a card after she went missing and hid it under my mattress at home and then got a real card for her at a store last year, I gave both to her that year." He says.

"Cute." Logan said, unbothered and Mike sighs. "Did you ever spend a Valentine's Day with a girlfriend? Boyfriend?" He asked and Logan looked down. Jake. "Forget I asked." Mike quickly muttered when Logan didn't answer. They were getting closer to his place, now silent.

In the basement of Mike's place, Logan sat on the floor like he always does as they played Atari and Mike was laying on the couch. "I spent last year's Valentine's day with Jake... we cuddled in bed and kissed each other's cheeks, telling each other how much we mean to one another while Willow was out on a date with some guy..." Logan said and Mike looked at him, sighing softly.

"I figured..." Mike says and Logan nods, staring at the television screen. Mike slowly sat up and looked at Logan. "Can you be honest," he set down his controller and Logan looked up at him, confused as he also set down his controller.

"What?" He asked and Mike sighs. "Is the reason why you wanna stay friends about me? Or is it that you're afraid of people finding out?" He asked and Logan looks away. He shook his head right away, "no, you're perfect," he said and it made Mike blush, "and I don't give a shit about anyone else outside of you and me... and the Party." He says and Mike sighed, shrugging softly.

"Then what?" He asked and looked at Logan who got that look he always gets when he thinks of Jake. Mike scoffed and moved to sit next to him on the floor, facing him. "Are you still hung up on Jake? You haven't seen him in—" "forever... I know. It's not about him." Logan shook his head.

Mike slowly pieced it together and realized as he looks at Logan. "Is it..." He sighed and bit his lip for a second. "Are you afraid I'll be like Jake and tell people or something? Because I won't... I'm not like him. I won't screw you over like he did... Logan, just because the first guy you liked and ever kissed was an asshole, doesn't mean others you will ever like or kiss will be the same." He says.

Logan glanced up, his eyebrows furrowed. "What?" He said and Mike sighs. "You're scared... and I understand. So am I... You're the first guy I ever liked." He says and Logan looked down, blushing. "I'm sorry..." He mumbled. Mike sighed and just leaped foward, his hands cupping Logan's face. Their lips connect as he moved closer.

"Sorry," Mike pulled back instantly and pulled his hands back. "I'm sorry. I should have asked..." He says and Logan shook his head. "No, come here... you don't have to." He says and Mike blushed, moving closer again. Logan held his hand to Mike's face this time, their lips meeting again.

The kiss was slow and intimate, Logan pulling away with rosy cheeks and that soft look in his eyes. Mike fucking loved it. He imagined kissing Logan so many times, but this was way better. Mike moved much closer, leaning in again. Logan let him, his hands resting on Mike's lower back.

Logan's breath hitches when he realized Mike was now in his lap, straddling him as Mike leaned in again, pressing their lips together. Logan kissed back right away, pulling Mike closer.

The kiss lasted longer this time, their lips slowly moving together and Logan can tell Mike was trying to rush himself. He pulls back, "hey, hey, relax... I'm here all day and night..." He whispers and Mike blushed but leaned back in again.

Logan's hands move slowly down to Mike's hips as he kept their kiss at least PG, despite Mike being literally on his laps, their bodies so close together. Logan had to remind himself a million times that he shouldn't be thinking about that.

Mike pulled back, flustered as he stared down at Logan, his hands were over Logan's cheeks again. His thumb caressed Logan's cheekbone, he smiled softly at him. "You don't have to be scared with me..." He whispers and Logan nods, staring up at him with that look in his eyes.

This, up close, Logan was so gorgeous. His hazel grey eyes that had that certain glimmer in them, his, what Mike calls, button nose and his perfect cheeks that were so cute when they turned a rosy red when he blushed. Mike just stared at him and started blushing as well when he saw Logan's pupils were dilated. He leaned in, smiling softly before he pressed his lips to Logan's.

Logan closes his eyes and enjoyed this, having Mike on his lap, holding his face and kissing him as he held Mike's hips in his hands and let Mike kiss him as much as he wanted to. Mike moved their lips together in the kiss, his fingers tangling in Logan's hair at the back of his head.

Mike slowly pulls back, "is this okay?" He asked and Logan nods right away, leaning back in but stopping. "Is it... okay with you?" He asked as he blushed and Mike nods right away as well, kind of too eagerly. Logan smiled, staring at Mike before he leaned in and pecked him on the lips.

"I-I wanna be with you..." Mike spoke and that rosy red tint was back in his cheeks again after he said it. "Okay..." Logan mumbles and Mike sighed. "Logan." He whispers and Logan looked at him in the eyes now. "Mike." He says softly.

"Can we date? Secretly?" He is blushing as he asked and Logan couldn't resist. He's adorable. He's so fucking adorable when he blushes. "If that's what you truly want, Mike... remember, we can stop whenever you want but in order to maintain that, you have to be honest with me." He says and Mike slowly shakes his head at him.

"I won't wanna stop..." He says and Logan's breath hitched a bit. It made Mike grin and his eyes soften as he stared down at Logan who sighed and leaned in again, their lips meeting once more.

authors note they be like: *in love noises*

me ✋ 🤚 calling boys in my fics handsome
me 🤝 calling boys in my fics cute, pretty, gorgeous and beautiful