020. all our faults.

LOGAN STAYED with Mike that night and the boy fell asleep on his lap so he didn't move at all, just ran his fingers through the boy's raven black hair. He liked it. It was soft. And fluffy. Just as he expected. He smiled as he continued to ruffle his hair but then caress it back to the way it originally was. He could do this for hours.

But then Mike started to stir and move further up, more onto Logan's lap. Like his whole body so Logan pulled his hand back and watched with sort of wide eyes. He's taken back as Mike then curled into his stomach, resting his head onto the cushioned arm rest right by Logan's thigh.

"Uh... Mike." Logan softly shakes his arm, not wanting to be too rough but the boy doesn't budge. Logan shakes him some more and Mike slowly got up in his lap, groaning. "What time is it?" He asked as he rubbed his eyes. Mike was full on sitting on Logan's lap and not even noticing as he yawned softly. Logan felt tempted to just wrap his arms around and kiss Mike on the lips for a long time but he didn't. He stays still.

"Oh, sorry," Mike quickly got off his lap and Logan merely clears his throat, crossing his arms. "It's okay..." He smiles and Mike glanced around. "Wanna spend the night?" He asked and Logan looked at him. "Uh.. sure, it's late anyway and it's better I don't walk home in the dark." He says as he nods his head and Mike smiled at him.

Upstairs in Mike's room, Logan watched Mike dig through his dresser drawer then turn to Logan. "Wanna wear these?" Mike held up a pair of plaid pyjamas. "Yeah..." Logan nods, smiling faintly and Mike nodded, taking some clothes. "I'll go change in the bathroom, you can lock the door if you want." Mike says and Logan nodded.

Logan doesn't lock the door after Mike left, instead he just took off his jeans and pulled the plaid shirt up his legs before he starts to take off his jacket, his hoodie and hanging them all on the hooks on the back of Mike's door. He had just a muscle tank under his hoodie, he took it off and walked over to the mirror above Mike's dresser, looking at the marks on his back and then the ones on his chest. He sighed and reached up, touching a scar before he pulled his tank back on.

Mike walks in, wearing a baggy shirt and plaid pyjama pants as well. He walked over and got under the covers, patting the spot next to him for Logan who blushed a bit then walked over, getting underneath the covers as well.

Mike looks at Logan, "you okay?" He asked and Logan quickly nodded, staring at the ceiling. Mike nods before slowly moving closer and resting his head against Logan's shoulder. The two boys laid for a while like that, staring at the ceiling.

The two fell asleep and when they woke up the next morning, Mike had his arms wrapped around Logan's waist and his face pressed to Logan's back. Logan didn't mind it, it felt nice as Mike's arms sometimes tightened. And then Mike woke up, opening his eyes and sighing.

He sat up slowly, pulling his arms from Logan. "Morning..." He yawns and Logan moves to lay on his back, blinking slowly to fix his vision. "Morning..." He smiled at Mike. "Wanna have whatever my mom made for breakfast?" Mike asked as he got up from the bed.

"Sure... I'm hungry."

Downstairs, Logan sat between Holly and Mike as Nancy sat across them with the two Wheeler parents. "Are the pancakes good?" Karen asked Logan who only nods with a smile at her. "I love pancakes." He says as he raised a piece up to his mouth and ate it. "It's delicious, mom." Nancy says and Holly nodded her head eagerly.

"I wanna eat pancakes everyday." She says and their mom chuckled. "Not everyday, baby, but you can have them once in a while." She tells her and Logan glanced to the kid next to him, smiling faintly at her and she had a small pout. "Why not everyday, mommy?" She asked her sadly.

"You'll get sick of it... If you keep eating or drinking the same thing everyday, you won't like it." Logan tells the five year old girl as he shrugs and she slowly nodded, understanding what he meant. "Oh..." She says and Karen smiles. "Logan's right, honey... You will eventually get tired and not wanna eat them ever." She says and Holly sighs.

"Only a couple days?" She asked and Karen nodded right away. Logan glanced to the other side of him to see Mike was staring at him with a small smile on his face. Logan smiled back at him then looked away, Nancy noticed this and glanced from one teen to the other with raised eyebrows.

After breakfast, the two head downstairs to the basement where they ended up playing Atari for almost two or three hours before Logan complained he was bored and laid down, putting his head on Mike's lap. "Well... maybe then... since you know about my life, my past and whatnot... what about you? What happened with Jake?" Mike asked and Logan just closed his eyes.

"Anything but that..." He mumbled and Mike frowned, reaching down and putting his hand onto Logan's face. "Oh, come on, just tell me... anything you wanna get off your chest. You wanna be honest with me, don't you? Tell me everything... flaws and all." Mike said and Logan bit the inside of his cheek, thinking about it a bit too much.

"I think... it was all of our faults." He said as he opened his eyes. "Why we moved away..." He mumbled and Mike slowly nods, his hand going up to Logan's hair. It surprisingly wasn't as greasy as it usually is, meaning that Logan probably taken a shower before coming here.

"What do you mean?"

"Not only my parents," Logan sighed as he slowly sat up, Mike's hands falling to his lap. "Lola and I also messed up." He looked at Mike in the eyes who slowly nodded his head. "Lola... she slept with this guy's like, little brother and this girl's boyfriend... In what you would call, threeway, and then the rumours were spread around, she did this when she was fourteen... When she turned seventeen, she went out, to a Halloween party, I don't know what happened specifically but she couldn't keep going after.. only my mom knows." He sighed and shrugged his shoulders slightly.

"And... my mom let her, she let her enroll into a school in Brooklyn instead but it costed a lot... Uh, then... my dad first started cheating when I was twelve, she found out just earlier this year... and uh, then we moved here. It was all our faults in a way..." He said and shrugged again.

"I don't think so..." Mike says as he put his chin on the palm of his hand, staring at Logan with that same look in his eyes like he always does. "How so?" He whispers and Logan sighs softly.

"My parents found out because Jake told his... I can't believe he did. The little shit kissed me back!" Logan got up and started pacing. "What? Really?" Mike asked and Logan nods right away, sighing. "He kissed me back! He held my hand, he let me hold him in bed that night." He sighs.

"Maybe he was scared..." Mike says and Logan stopped and turned to Mike. "I was too..." He shrugs slightly, crossing his arms as he now stared at the floor. "I wanna tell my parents..." Mike said as he now started to play with his fingers, looking down and Logan raised his eyebrows.

"Really?"

Mike nodded, glancing up. "They know this couple in Indianapolis... a gay couple." He says as he rested his chin on his hand again and Logan smiles. "Dope..." He said and sat down again.

authors note five more chapters. ur welcome.