033. at the hospital.

WHEN THE other Wheelers had came home, it's when Logan started to head home, he had given Mike a quick hug and kiss before he left and started walking down the road to his house. On his way home, Logan kind of felt sad. He liked being with Mike, but he knows, he knows that they don't have to spend 24/7 together, he knows there are boundaries. Plus, he gets to see him on Monday at school so it doesn't really matter.

He had missed school today, it's Friday though so it doesn't really matter. He arrived home and sighed, unlocking the door and heading inside, to be safe he locked that door. He ended up sitting at the couch and watching tv. When he saw the clock strike five o'clock, pm, he got up and started cleaning up. He knew he would get shit for it, he sweeped, did the dishes and even disinfected every surface in the kitchen before going to his room.

He's playing with his radio, flipping through random channels when the phone started ringing and he sighed, getting up. He walks into the livingroom where the phone was on a small table by the couch, he lays onto the couch, "Simmons residence." He says into the speaker. "Hi." It was El. Aw, shit. "E-El... Hi there." He quickly sat up and glanced around, playing with the cord by twirling it around his finger.

"Will says... you and Mike...?" She trailed off and he cleared his throat. "Oh... uh, yeah... I-Is that cool with you?" He asked her and she chuckles. "Of course." She says right away and he kind of felt relieved, relaxing into the couch. "It wasn't meant to last anyway... We were twelve and naive. He's my first love and I'll never forget him, I'll always appreciate him but it won't mean I hate you or anything." She says and he smiles.

"I just... was calling to say... How did you know? Like... looked at a boy and thought 'I want to be with him'?" She asked curiously and he raised his eyebrows a bit. "Yeah... I mean, I met Mike and thought he was a bit of a jerk but then... he got real sweet and I realized I like him. It's like... you know when you know. Does that make sense?" He asked her and she took a moment.

"Yeah..." Is all she said and he smiled slightly, remembering distinctly that El had her head on Max's shoulder, El hugged Max first and spent most of her time in Hawkins by her side. "El... is this about a certain someone we know?" He smirked slightly as he asked with a smug tone. "No? Maybe..." She said and giggled.

"Well... wheoever it is, you'll know when you know." He said and she sighs softly. "I think I already do..." She says and he smiled. "Well, good luck with it then." He says and she took a moment. "Good luck with you and Mike too... You guys are cute." She said and Logan blushed.

Then he heard a car pull up, "uh, sorry El but I have to cut this conversation short, someone just got here. I'll talk to you another time then?" He offered politely. "Yeah sure! Goodbye, Logan." She said and he smiled, "bye El." He said then hung up, getting up from the bed and approaching the window. He peers through the curtain to see Robin and Steve outside Steve's car, looking around.

He opened the door, stepping out, "hey." He said and both looked over, rushing over to him. "Logan!" Robin said and Logan is taken back when Robin wrapped both arms around him. Logan looked at Steve over her shoulder and hugged her back, the boy just looked away, sighing.

"What? What's going on?" He asked as Robin pulled back from him and he glanced from one to the other. "It's about Dustin..." Robin says and Logan got worried, "what happened?" He said right away and the two shared a look. "What happened?" He asked more loudly and they both sigh.

"Troy and James wanted to get revenge."

With no doubt or other question, Logan opened the door and grabbed his jacket. "Where is he?" He asked right away as he locked the door. "At the hospital." Steve said and Logan got more worried as they all got into the maroon car.

The whole way there, Logan's leg was bouncing. He felt like it was his fault. "Hey." Robin said and he looked over at her right away, she had been watching him bounce his leg and stare out the window. "It wasn't your fault." She merely confirmed but he still felt like it was his fault.

At the hospital, the two lead Logan all the way to the room where Dustin was, bandages were on his face and even one on his arm. The party were there too, Lucas and Max standing side by side on one side as Mike sat on a chair, a glare on his face with his arms crossed over his chest. "Dustin!" Logan said and ran over to the boy who was sitting up. Logan embraced Dustin in a tight hug, the curly headed boy hugged back right away. "I'm sorry! This is all my fault." Logan apologized.

"No, don't say that," Dustin leaned back and Logan sat on the bed next to his legs. "It was." Logan argued and Dustin shook his head. "It wasn't, you saved me from them, but they're assholes so you can't be surprised." He says.

"No. It was Logan's fault." They all looked at Mike, kind of surprised. "What?" Mike stood up, "we never fight back, stand up to them. El did and they tried to cut Dustin's teeth out!" He said, gesturing to Dustin. "Why would you fight back anyway?" Mike glared at Logan who glared back at him.

"You said it was very chivalrous of me." He argued. "Before Dustin got cut up and beaten up! But look at him now," he gestured to Dustin, all of the others being completely quiet now as they argued. Logan stood up, "at least I'm not some scared scrawny leader who can't protect his own friends." He hit something personal in Mike.

Mike just breathed out heavily, his glare deepening. "I do that to not put them in danger." He says and Logan laughs bitterly. "No. You're scared, scared you might get hurt." He said and Mike felt defeated then, so he just stormed out the room. "Hey, hey, come on..." Dustin sighed, "it wasn't your fault. And even if it was, hey, I'm Dustin. I always get right back up." He smiled and Logan frowns.

He looked towards the hospital door and Lucas noticed. "You should go see if he's okay." He said and Logan shook his head, sitting onto the chair by the bed. "If he thinks that about me for protecting Dustin, hell no, I'm not the first one running back to him right away." He said.

"Logan." Robin and Max said at the same time but Logan stayed seated, a glare still on his face. "I've tried so hard to show Mike I'm not a bad influence and even when we're... he still thinks that. He's the one who needs to apologize." He says.

"I fully agree, but you also were in the wrong for calling him out." Robin said and Max nods. "Mike isn't the most athletic or even strongest and it's his biggest insecurity." He says and Logan looked at Dustin. "Are.. are you mad at me?" He asked him and Dustin shook his head a bit.

"Of course not." He says and Logan's leg started bouncing again. "Logan. It was not your fault." Dustin said and sighed. "But, hey, at least I'm gonna have a badass scar now." He held up his arm and Logan frowned but felt so surprised by how Dustin can even stay positive.

authors note sorry?? lmao😎