060. just empathy.

WHILE HE was laying in bed at home, Logan had Fang under one arm as his eyes were fixated on the poster hanging on the wall he was facing. It was a Ghostbusters poster and there was a paper taped to it. I'll get you to watch this one day. Love you always. He smiled and looked away, looking at Fang who was asleep, taking a little nap.

He heard the fromt door close and open, and he figured it was his mom and sister. But what he didn't expect was Lolita to come to his room. "Um... Logan, I want to sit down with you and mom... can you come to the living room?" She asked and Logan nods, getting up from the bed.

In the livingroom, Logan looked at his mom who was right by him before he looked over to his nineteen year old sister who fidgeted with her hands before looking up at them. "Something... happened." Was all she could muster out then.

Logan got concerned, leaning over, "like... what, Lola?" He asked her and she merely glanced down, avoiding any eye contact with them. "You... both know why I couldn't stay in Queens, right?" She asked and looked up at them. More at their mom since she knew more than Logan did who never really bothered to learn why. "I-I don't..." Logan simply said, shaking his head.

She sighed and looked up. "Uh... two guys. That's why, um... everyone knew I slept with both of them, everyone told everyone and shit, they even told the teachers and the teachers told other teachers..." She said and took a deep breath. "Truth is... I-I... I never let them." She said softly.

"Like... you never gave consent to them?" Elizabeth asked and Lola bit the inside of her cheek. "I never did... And to be quite honest, I never really knew, you know? It'd be all in little blurry images and then... Logan told me about his dream and suddenly I remembered when... the older boy was on top of me and, then his younger brother went next..." She said and shakily breathed out.

"Honey... they raped you?" Elizabeth asked softly and Lolita put her hands over her face, she started crying, sobbing. Logan quickly got up and went to one side of her and Elizabeth does the same, sitting on the other side of her daughter. They both put their arms around her and comforted her, "what's the most fucked up part... in all of it was that I'm such a bitch. And of course they would believe it because of that. Of course Courtney would think I hooked up with her boyfriend, like I'm trying to be a b-b-bitch, but I didn't." She tried to explain even further and Logan sighs.

"Baby, why didn't you say anything before?" Elizabeth said as she rubbed her back. "I didn't know, I-I thought it was what happened, but it was all such a blur, I couldn't remember anything, not even drinking anything." She said as she rubbed her eyes. "I'm sorry that happened to you... I dreamt of something like it... But I can't even imagine how hurt you must feel that it was real for you, that it happened." Logan frowned.

"I don't wanna feel pity..." Lola mumbled and Elizabeth sighed, putting her head to her daughter's. "No... just empathy. I know how it feels to lie with a man and not even want to." She whispers and Lola closed her eyes, leaning to her mom. "I'm gonna go and feed Fang... You okay? Mom's got you." Logan said and Lola nodded softly.

If Logan was being honest, he just didn't think being around guys was going to be the best for Lola, even if it's her brother. Logan sits by Fang's bowl and poured some food into it. Fang came running in an instant hearing the food clattering into the bowl. He got up and went to his room, where he laid and thought of Lola for a while.

His radio goes off, "Hey Druid, up to play D&D before El and Will leave?" He smiled when he heard his boyfriend and grabbed the radio. "Always." He said into it and grabbed his backpack and keys. He got up from the bed and left his room, "mom. I'm heading out." He said as he walked into the livingroom and the two look over. "Okay. Are you coming back home after?" Elizabeth asked and Logan nodded his head.

"School tomorrow right?" He asked since it was Thursday. "Yeah..." She simply nods and Logan left, going straight into the car. "Hi Ace," he said as he turned the car on. The music blared then, it was a song by Metallica. He turns it down to an okay volume and drove off, to Mike's.

Once he got there, he immediately got out of the car and he went over to knock on the door which is opened but he saw no one so he glanced down and saw it was in fact Holly Wheeler. "Logan!" She beamed and wrapped her tiny arms around his waist. He chuckled, hugging back and then she pulled back. "Mike told us you were hurt, in the hospital and I was so worried!" She said as she grabbed onto his hand.

She pulled him inside and shut the door behind him. "I missed you!" She frowned and he smiled, "I missed you too, Hol... Where are the gang?" He asked and she pointed. "Basement." She said and he nods, ruffling her hair. "See you around bean," he said and as he walked off, she giggled. "Bean?" She asked and he smiled at her.

"Because you're small and cute; like a bean!"

He ran down the stairs and saw Mike first thing, so naturally, Logan threw his arms around Mike, his head on the boy's shoulder. "Hi," he mumbled into his shoulder and Mike smiled.

"Hi..." He whispered and rubbed Logan's back. "They saw each other like yesterday..." Lucas said where he sat with the others, at a larger table, bigger than their old usual D&D table. They had gotten a bigger one for more space for them. Mike and Logan kept hugging, "leave us alone."

authors note i live for their clingy-ness
+ what's their shipname again? LMAO