059. i'm home.

AFTER GETTING discharged from the hospital and being told to get some rest, Logan asked Lolita if they can talk as their mother went on a work thing. "About?" Lola said as she set down a sandwich in front of Logan, it was cut sideways just how Logan likes his sandwiches.

"Uh... I had a dream... it was so, like, real and vivid." He said and Lolita sat down in front of him, curiously looking at him. He sighed and looked down, "uh... it was a nice dream at first, El took me to my friends, I kissed Mike in front of people," he smiled as he thought of it.

"But then... Jake showed up." He glanced up and saw Lolita had a look of confusion. "It-it was... weird, because he was with Will, and then, and then, suddenly I was on a beach and he was touching me and kissing me, Mike saw us." He said and bit his bottom lip pretty harshly.

"And... what else?" She asked and Logan glanced around, biting the inside of his cheek. "Then... we were in his room... and he... he... He raped me." He mumbled the last part and Lolita gulped softly. "Like..." She paused as he nodded. She looked down and Logan sighed softly then reached up, wiping away underneath his eyes.

"It just... felt so wrong. And... he was holding me down, and-and his hands were on my neck and he was telling me these things and I tried not to listen, I tried not to look at him, I tried to push him off but I felt so week." He looked down and exhaled loudly, biting his bottom lip. "Logan... that's horrible, and I wish you had gotten to have a better dream." She said and reached out to his hands.

"I-I better go take Logan to the pet shop... I needed to take him, he needs a trim." He got up and Lolita watched him. "Do you want me to drive you?" She asked as he approached his bedroom door. "Sure." He said and pushed the door open. Fang was laying on the bed with solemn look. "Fang, I'm home," he walked over to the dog on his bed.

Fang perked his head up and once Logan sat down, he stood and started licking all over Logan's face, "yeah, yeah, I missed you too," The boy smiled and ruffled the fur on his head. "Come on, we'll go to the pet store." He said and reached for the leash. Fang showed no disobedience as he let Logan clasp the leash onto his collar, "come on, boy," he said as he pats his leg and Fang jumps down.

In the car, he held Fang in his lap, petting him gently and then they got to the store. "I'll meet you back here in like half an hour? Robin said she'd be around here somewhere." Lola said and Logan nods as he got out of the car, gesturing for Fang to follow, which the dog does. He closed the door and went inside the pet shop immediately, "Logan! How are you doing? Your mom stopped by to get Fang some food and told me what happened." Chris said as he is picking stuff up from the floor and putting them back onto shelves.

"Well, I'm still talking and walking... so I say, I'm damn lucky." He shrugged his shoulders and Chris sighed, standing up and walking over. "Hi Fang," he kneeled to the dog who he started petting, scratching at the back of his hear. "He needs a trim." Logan said and Chris chuckled. "Yeah, yeah, he does." He said and then glanced up at Logan.

"I'm glad you're okay. I was worried." He said and Logan just glanced down at Fang. "I'm Logan Simmons. Of course I'm okay." He said and Chris chuckled lightly again, standing up. He reached his hand out and Logan handed the leash to him. "Can... I come with this time? I want to spend time with Fang... I just got home today." He said and Chris smiles. "Yeah, of course." He says.

In the back room, Fang sat on the table at first, Chris starting to cut the fur. "You're doing good, boy, here, have a treat." Chris said and Logan smiled as the worker held out a treat his dog took and nibbled on right away. "How many dogs have you worked with since you first started working here?" Logan asked and Chris took a while to answer. "Probably too many. I saw a whole lot of ugly dogs that were still so cute and a whole lot of cute dogs that can get a bit ugly mean." He said and Logan chuckled, staring at Fang who now had to stand up as Chris had told him to.

"How about you? Ever got a job before?" Chris asked and Logan chuckled. "Are you kidding? No. My mom won't let me." He frowned and Chris laughed. "Dude, you're sixteen... You can get a job." He said as he now brushed Fang's fur before continuing to cut it. "Okay, yeah, whatever..." Logan said and rolled his eyes as he looked away.

"If it's about that thing you told me, and your mom being worried for you, I don't think she should be. You take care of yourself, you take care of Fang... It shouldn't be that scary." He says and Logan looked at him. "I think it is... Especially after what happened." He sighed and closed his eyes. "They beat me up..." He opens his eyes.

"Who?" Chris furrowed his brows. "Troy Hardy and James Pearson. They beat me up, because I'm a fairy." He said and sighed, looking away. "And like, whatever, you know? At least I'm not the one hurting them. I do nothing wrong. They're doing something wrong, causing damage to society for being so..." Logan paused and let out a huff.

"Whatever." He mumbled and looked down. "I get what you mean... You're harmless, you want to live a life of safety, security and love... But they're ruining it with all of their hate and insecurity of not being able to be their fullest selves." He said and Logan looked up at the older teen.

"Yeah..." He nodded and Chris sighed, looking down at Fang. "Some guys are assholes. Some are... just guys." He shrugged and leaned down, kissing the top of Fang's head. "All done, Fang, you were such a good boy!" Chris praised him as he scratched his belly. "Thanks..." Logan stood up and Chris thought it was about the grooming so he smiled, "no problem." He said and handed out the leash towards Logan who took it quickly.

"You're... just a guy, I guess." Logan said and smiled widely when he saw Chris roll his eyes and laugh. "Good to know I'm not in the asshole category." He said and Logan just smiled faintly, looking down at Fang. The cutting of his fur made him look more smaller and it made Logan miss it when Fang was still a small baby, a puppy.

"Come on, let's go home, Fang..."

authors note some chris after i sorta forgot about him since the last time he was in this story😳

hey whores ;)