CHAP 3: SHE DISAPPEARED

I did ask her why there were beds for her to sleep but she chose the couch instead, and she told me that the bed was so hard, she couldn't sleep on it. I then only laughed and told her "but it's good for your back." She then kinda stuck her tongue out at me and mumbled something like "ugh, shut up Meg." I just laughed and responded nothing to her question but tried hard to convince her to go back to bed, because sleeping on the couch like this will give her neck cramp in the morning, but she refused to and she's so stubborn.

This was the first time in my life that I'd seen someone more stubborn than I was. And the first time ever also that my hard-headed ass gave up for someone to win. This Skylar Blue is just something else, I couldn't do it other way.

Waited until she fell deeply asleep, I scooped her from the couch to my arms to get her in the proper bedroom. I don't know if she was light or I was strong, but I only needed one try to scoop her on my arms, and my face didn't even change its expression. I hope it's because of me being strong, not her being light.

I put her on the bed, fixed the t-shirt once again so it wouldn't show any piece of her skin, I pulled a blanket up to her shoulders and turned my heels to leave the room. As I was about to leave, I heard a voice mumbling in her sleep: "Shut up, Meg. You're gonna be ok."

It might be wrong though. I can't be sure that I heard it right, but whatever it was, it put a smile on my face.

- Goodnight, Skylar.

God, she looked like an angel glowing in the dark.

I'll bet all my fortune that that guy who hurt her and stole her hard earned money will end up in hell for sure, alongside with the homophobes.

------------------------

The next morning when I woke up, the first thing I thought of was Skylar Blue. It's usually my phone to check for messages and missed calls and emails, but on that day, Sky occupied all parts of my brain. Remembered her talking about she would leave in the morning, I immediately shot myself up from my bed and sprinted out of my room.

My arms went weak and my legs buried in the ground when I saw her little backpack nowhere to be found, and my clothes that I let her borrow had been neatly folded and put on the bed which had also made flawlessly. She's a super polite and considerate guest but I didn't say she should leave like that. And not even saying goodbye, that's just so evil to someone who had a crush on her. At least say goodbye, damn.

I walked out of that empty room, unmotivated. I kept my head low and grumpily kicked everything that was in my sight. I wasn't happy at all, and I had a feeling that that whole day was gonna be a long day. I probably needed my coffee. Maybe coffee would help me feel better.

So I walked into the kitchen and found myself bumped into something soft and smell good. I opened my eyes bigger to see what the foreign thing was that stood in my way.

- Good afternoon. – she said.

My eyes instantly lit up, and there was this stupid smile occur on my lips.

- I thought you left. – I said, half blaming half thanking that she didn't just leave like that.

- I needed to wait for you to wake up so I could say goodbye and then part our ways. – she said.

Skylar Blue is one damn polite woman.

- What's wrong? Why did you look so miserable when you walked in here? – she asked and it's like a tornado hit me right into the heart.

I pouted and literally had tears in my eyes cos I was so frustrated when I thought she was gone. And now finally someone asked me about that, so I was just like one little kiddo who wanted to tell her Mom everything that upsets her.