EPILOGUE 2: NEWLYWEDS QUESTIONS

Because there were parents and relatives here so we didn't do much alcohol. We decided to save it for the night where only us and our friends. So we're just sitting around, talking and joking. And all of a sudden, Carli shot up a suggestion?

- Ok, so, I have some newlywed questions to ask you guys, anyone wanna be in?

Who dare to say "no" to Carli mtfcking Lloyd? So, of course we're all in.

- What if your children want to sleep with your wife and kick you off of the bed?

- Ali?

- I'll just squeeze in. Easy peasy. – Ali shrugged.

- No, but like... they really kick you off of the bed. – Carli emphasized.

- No, they can't. – Ali smirked.

- Haven't you seen her legs? I think she will kick them first. – Ashlyn immediately explained the meaning of that brief response "no, they can't."

- Ok. Ashlyn? – Carli acted nonchalant as fuck as she moved on.

- I'll buy another bed.

That's my bestfriend. LOL.

- Tobin?

- I'll just go out the sofa. Not a problem.

- Christen?

- Well, since she said she was gonna head for the sofa then the children can join her. I gotta keep my bed right?

- Megan?

- Nah. I can't sleep without Sky in the bed. Just not gonna happen.

- Skylar?

- Yeh I agree with Meg. No, this shouldn't happen, cos I'll put them on eBay for sale if they do.

People was legitimately spitting their drink everywhere when Sky said that.

- No one is allowed to sleep with Megan Rapinoe besides me. – and my wife ended her answer with this gem.

- Uhm kay. Next. – Carli was a little bit shook though.

- Who is the pretty one in the family? – this was her second question FYI.

- Well, Christen is for sure. – Tobs said.

Christen used her hand to flip her hair backward to declare Tobs's statement.

- Of course Ali is. She has the most perfect smile. – Ashlyn be fangirling over her wife.

- Babe babe. Let smile so they can see how beautiful you are.

As Ash lifted Ali's face up by her two fingers, Ali helplessly smiled to please Ash's proud moment of hers.

- But you're pretty too, baby. – Ali pinched Ash's cheek as she complimented.

- Aw, thanks babe. – then Ash leaned in for a smooch on Ali's cheek.

Everyone rolled their eyes. And yes, that's the right response for those cheesy asses.

- Kay. Shut up you cheesy asses. Move on. – Carla coldheartedly demanded as she shifted her look towards Sky's and my direction.

- Sky is. – I straightforwardly answered.

Isn't it so obvious? She's the fucking Princess of this universe.