CHAP 18: PROPOSAL

-          Skylar, come on. Put on the jersey, I have to take you somewhere.

I tried to pull her up from the bed which she refused to sit up.

-          For what? – she asked annoyedly.

-          For something special. – I excitingly said.

-          No, wearing any of those uniforms hurts. Even looking at them being hung in the wardrobe has already hurt me to the gut.

My heart was crushed when she said that with her face buried under the blanket.

-          Come on. It's gonna be fun.

I tried to pull her up again, using half of my strength and finally succeeded.

-          Lift your arms straight in the air. – I asked.

-          You're so annoying. – she groaned but lifted them anyway.

I took Skylar's shirt off of her, helped her put a sport bra on, and finally put on the jersey.

In case you're confused then yes, I was practically changing for Skylar after making her half-naked.

That wasn't too painful to picture right?

No, actually, please don't picture it. It's weird when you built up an imaginary body of someone's wife in your mind, so quit that shit before I snatch your head off your neck.

-          Look how cute you are. – I said, smiled to the brightest.

I brushed wrinkles on her jersey to flat them out. Cupped Skylar's face and pulled her cute ass in for a little smooch on those small lips. Skylar didn't even purse her lips to kiss me back because she's still frustrated by the fact that I just forced her to do something she didn't want to. But I had to because there's something really special for her.

-          You wanna do the shorts by yourself or you want me to do it? – I asked.

She climbed up, tiredly wiggled her legs out of the bed while sitting on it and lowly answered:

-          You started it so better finish it.

I smiled to my sweet angel, then quickly jumped off the bed and knelt on the ground to help her put her shorts on.

Skylar didn't even look at me anymore, so I had to tell her things she should assist so I could smoothly put those shorts on her.

-          Lift your bum.

Skylar lazily lifted her bum, and as soon as I pulled her sweatpants down to half of her thighs, she immediately sat down on the bed.

-          Lift the feet.

She did what I asked, which I successfully took the pants off.

-          Keep them there, don't put them down. – I stopped it from happened as Skylar was about to let those feet touch the ground.

Skylar rolled her eyes however cooperated.

When the shorts went up to half of her thighs, an idea came to my mind and immediately made me smile.

Since Skylar wasn't even bothered to look or notice anything around her but only looked into an unintentional space, I quickly slid my arms through her arms and her sides to hold her up, which made Skylar go back to the reality and scolded at me:

-          What the hell are you doing?

I laughed satisfyingly, pulled her shorts up and lovingly tapped her little booty.