CHAP 19: TOBIN'S PROPOSAL

-         You guys ready? – I stepped in the room and asked.

-         I need to go to the bathroom.

Ashlyn stood up and was going to head to the toilet.

-         Ashlyn, it's been 12 fucking times. You should have pooped your gut out already. – I said, pushed her down to sit on the chair.

-         I'm too nervous, I think I will not make it to the wedding. This is fucking too much.

Ashlyn did sound like she was dying, which made me roll my eyes constantly.

-         Me too. I gotta go vomit. I can't.

When Tobin Heath was about to pass me for the toilet, I grabbed her forearm and pulled her back to face me.

I gave Tobin a "calm yo ass down, Tobs" before turning over to Ashlyn to say some words.

-         First of all, Ash, you guys have been together for 9 years. What the hell is it about that's making you nervous?

Then turned over to look at the miserable Tobin Heath on the supposed to be happiest day of her life, I said:

-         Second of all, Tobin Powell Heath, you haven't eaten anything today and you're about to go to your 7th vomit session? I don't think so.

I shook my head for the disagreement.

Ah, you guys are confused as hell right? Sorry I'm passing things forward too fast like this. But Tobin had already proposed Christen. When? On that day, right after my proposal to Skylar.

I mean she did cuss at me a whole lot, even threatened to kill me for breaking our plan and leaving her confused not knowing what to do with the ring, since according to her, she had never proposed anyone ever in her life, so she didn't have the experience, therefore didn't have the courage, therefore waited for me to do it with her and to guide her, however I went a different way without telling her, so she got real mad at me. She even childishly announced to the whole team that she and I weren't friends anymore.

However, she did and of course Christen said "yes". The whole world knew that Chris had been waiting for her to pop the question for Lord know how long, only Tobin didn't get it.

Geez, Tobin Heath. Smh.

__flashback to Tobin's proposal__

Tobs dragged me to a private place, turned to every direction to make sure Christen wasn't there, then looked dead into my eyes with those evil flames in hers.

-         You little shit! You said we were going to do it together! – Tobin shouted into my face, which I tried so hard to not burst out laughing.

-         I'm sorry. – I said, holding my laugh.

-         What the hell would I do now? – she said, gave her hands out while opening her big round eyes to look at me, trying to question me about what I did to her.

-         You ok? – my eyes followed Tobs as she turned her face away from me.

I became serious and stopped joking around as I could see how much distress she was under.

I squeezed Tobs's shoulder as I saw her massage her forehead while closing both of her eyes. If you don't really know about Toby, whenever she's massaging her forehead or her temples when her eyes completely closed, it means she's about to slap a bitch, and since there were only the two of us here, that bitch was obviously me.