CHAP 11: I CRACKED THE SKY

DOCUMENTARY ON DAY 10th WITHOUT SKYLAR BLUE:

I couldn't fucking believe that I was still alive.

-the end-

First day without her I couldn't sleep, so Tobin, Allie, Ali, Ashlyn and Christen asked me to stay at our dormitory with them. They did help me their best to distract me from the reality that I missed Skylar Blue so much, however none of their strategies worked for me.

I missed her like crazy, I missed her so badly that it made me hate everyone and everything around me. I became a bitch that no one would befriend with, but luckily my teammates knew about this and tolerated me like they had always done. They were so kind to me that it kinda made me look like a spoiled child that has 22 caring and loving foster mothers. I'm sorry but I can't help myself but being a brat. I just got really agitated, wanted to break everything in my sight, because my heart felt extremely empty and it scared me to death.

I jumped on the bed where Tobin was ready for an afternoon nap to lie next to her.

- Tobin. – I whispered.

My face was literally 1 inch away from hers, but I didn't really care, I had a much more important thing to care about.

Tobin opened her eyes and was startled by how close we were.

- Ghjgkgfk Pinoe!!!!

I was so sad but her not being able to form a word for being so freakin scared made me laugh so hard that I almost peed in my pants.

Gosh the startled Tobin Heath is priceless.

- It's not funny, Pinoe. – she said, annoyedly.

- I'm so sorry I scared you, Tobs.

I tried so hard to say a proper sentence to her because I laughed my brain off somewhere that I almost forgot English, and also was trying to catch up with my own breath.

- What do you want?

She asked, crossed her hands in front of her chest and closed her eyes once again. She immediately turned back into Tobin Heath mood which is so peaceful and at ease after that soul-leaving-body moment, and it made the situation more hilarious.

Is she a monk or something? Only a monk can be calm immediately right after an eventful moment.

- I want to propose. – I said.

- Ok. – causally and calmly, Toby said.

If she said ok, then ok. I'd go and ask others too. Because they are 22 of the most important people in my life so of course I was gonna tell them first.

I nodded.

- Thanks for your approval. Bye. Have a good nap.

As I was about to sit up and leave, Tobin instantly shot herself up on her butt and pulled me back my grabbing my forearm.

- Wait, what?!

- I'm going to propose. – I repeated.

She was in shock now and that didn't seem right. I told her earlier and she said ok. What in the world that changed her mind?

- Who are you going to propose?!

The look on her face was totally the look that a parent got worried when her child came home acting strange.

- Skylar of course. Who else?

I laughed at her question. It's so stupid but I appreciated it.