EPILOGUE 1: I LOVE MY WIFE

I gently pull Sky's hair to one of her shoulders, so I could fan her neck some wind. It's steamily hot sitting under the sun like this, especially when your wedding is on the beach, which the salty of ocean made it even worse.

- Still hot? – I softly asked, couldn't help myself but leaned in to give her a sweet kiss on that bare shoulder.

Skylar's sugary smile appeared across her face as she shook her cute head.

- Turn around, let me see your feet.

Didn't wait for her reaction, I opened the space between my legs wider while pulling her chair closer towards me. I rotated her chair so that Sky could face me. My wifey was startled by what I suddenly did and was scared of falling so she made that "oops! Shit!" facial expression while her hands were hopelessly waving in the air to find some unintentional things to grab on, and it cracked me up.

- I gotcha. – I said chuckling as I took her hands into mine.

- Feet on here please. – I asked while repetitively tapped on my left thigh.

- I'm ok. – she said, shook her head, refused my good intention.

I shook my head back as I also refused her refusion.

Sky then cutely pouted and gave up for me eventually. She lifted her left leg and rested it on my thigh, which immediately drew a big smile across my face.

After I took off her heel, my smile instantly disappeared and a frown replaced it instead.

I spontaneously clicked my tongue since my heart became so upset at the redness at her pinky toe, the back of her heel, and God know where else she got hurt because of these goddamn heels.

- Fuck!

I cussed under my breath, as I hesitated on touching areas that covered by redness, because what if they got worse if I applied physical contact to them?

Fuck! Those hells were painfully gorgeous but they are the fucking devils. They destroyed my Sky's beautiful feet.

- Are her feet ok? – Ali asked concerningly.

- I'm fine. – Sky answered and I looked up at her smiley face with pain in my eyes.

I didn't know I could get hurt just by witnessing my wife getting hurt. I mean I knew I could, but I didn't know it would hurt that much.

- It's not fine, Sky. – I asserted.

Shifted my eyes back to her foot, I used my fingers to brush a little bit of sand that was stuck in between her toes and under her sole, I decided without looking at her:

- I'm not fucking going to let you wear heels ever again.

- She must not wear them very often. – Press said.

- Yeh, she doesn't usually wear these high heels. – I said, put her left leg down and grabbed the other one to rest it on my thigh.

After making sure that her feet were all clean and out of those vicious fucking hell heels, I shifted my chair so I could sit in the position that Sky could easily rest both of her legs on my thighs.

People at the same table as us gradually dripped to their own conversations. Ash was talking with Rose about what if the world had less human and more dogs. Tobin was having a serious conversation with Alex about some strategies for the next coming games. Becky and Alyssa were talking about global warming. And others had their own topics to talk too. Even Sky was laughing about something hilarious with Christen. So I kinda sat at my seat but was drowned in my own world as I still needed time to reflect on this step of my life, and how the fuck did I just get married to the woman of my dream. Everything still seemed pretty much unbelievable and full of madness so I was sort of letting myself chill out and take everything in gradually to avoid all types of overwhelmingness.