CHAP 14: I FUCKING MISSED YOU!!

-          Megan.

London called for my attention when she noticed that I got distracted.

-          Uh. – I kept my eyes on Sky while responded.

-          Are we leaving?

This was a good question. Were we leaving?

Wait a minute there was a guy walking behind her, and there was an unsafe space between her butt and his front, and this was already enough amount of shit to drive my mind crazy. There were so many wonders in my brain per second, that could possibly kill me alive, or make me scream in public place like this like a mad woman, if I didn't stop the chain of thoughts that were unstoppably running through my mind.

He just placed his hand on Sky's waist!

FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK!

That man just placed his male hand on my future wife!

Don't fucking let me go over there and kill him.

I didn't know who he was but don't. fucking. try. me. bicth!!!! I was going to retire anyway, I didn't give a shit what's next, so murdering a life was not a fucking problem to me at all.

-          No, we are not leaving.

I said, grabbed her hand and pulled her over to the empty table that was literally next to the one Sky and that man chose to sit at.

Sky saw me approaching her, she was surprised at first, however there were many more emotions in her eyes in that moment, but then I noticed her shifted her entire focus on the woman I was with.

Sky looked down at how I grabbed her hand, and dragged her over there just to sit next to her table, and to annoy the shit out of her and her date (I supposed). She obviously didn't like my hand on another woman, and didn't even try to hide her true feeling either, cos the way her brows slightly frowned at my grip on London's forearm spoke it all.

It would be really scary if we're still together if she looked at me like that, but now we're not, so it's certainly amusing to me. At least I could find out that she still loved me, and her heart still hadn't changed that much since the last time we met.

I was happy to see her again.

I pulled a chair out for London to sit down, then walked around the table to sit opposite of her. As I walked over to my chair, I intentionally brushed my forearm against her arm, which I could see her tensed up and there were definitely shivers going on over there. I still had such an impact on her, which was super nice to know. It made me happy as hell, so I couldn't stop smiling even though I knew how stupid my smiley face could look.

-          Oh. This is the smile I wanted to see.

London suddenly said and it made me stunned.

-          Huh? – I asked confusingly.

-          The smile that you just showed was the one that I wished to witness in person for years. – London said.

I think she kinda got touched by only a smile of mine, because I noticed her just wiped her tears and sniffled her nose. This girl really liked me a whole lot. Wow.

-          It's so beautiful. – she said.

-          Thank you.

I awkwardly smiled, didn't know what else to react.

-          Not this one. But this one is beautiful just the same. – she said.

And I finally understood what she was talking about.