EPILOGUE 7: MY LOVE IS A MONSTER

Story 1:

- Hello, Mrs. Deserves-The-World.

Sky rolled over and smiled to me with her morning face.

Could someone possibly look so goddamn gorgeous with two big ass boogers on both medial side of her eyes, and also white marks here and there on her face from the saliva she spilled throughout the night, or was I literally insane?

God, she's beautiful.

- Hi, Skylar. - I beamed as I stopped my finger from surfing on the iPad screen.

I leaned down and kissed her beautiful forehead gently as she closed her eyes with a little smile upon her lips.

- Oh my Gawd. - she opened her eyes widely all of a sudden, which made me pause in every action.

- What? - I was stunned and lowkey worried.

- I can't breathe. - she said with her slightly hoarse morning voice.

- Wh-why? - I stuttered. My soul almost left my body.

I quickly tucked my arm under her neck and lifted her head up and was about to toss the pillow on the floor because I immediately thought about the most important thing when someone said they couldn't breathe, which is to open their airway.

- What's going on? Baby, don't scare me. I'm gonna lose my shit if something happens to you. What's going on, Skylar?

Tears were at the edge of my eyes and my legs were shaking. Gladly I was in the bed otherwise I must have collapsed on my knees.

- You're not buttoning your shirt properly. That beautiful collarbone. That flawless cleavage. I'm about to fall apart. Hold me.

- The fack?! - I gave her the weirdest look.

Why is my wife the oddest fucking weirdo in the entire world though?

- Huh? - Sky seemed not to understand what she had just done to me.

I threw her head back on the bed and disinterestedly turned away from her.

- Ouch, my neck. - she massaged her precious neck gently and gave me a side-eye.

- What is wrong with your sexy ass? - she was slightly pissed but still didn't forget to compliment me.

- You scared the shit out of me! What is wrong with you, I may ask?! - I turned my head over to look at her so strongly that my whole neck almost snatched off of my body.

- Oh why? You're sexy. I can't breathe. It's a normal reaction, Meg. - she sat up and argued with me with her little hands on her little waist.

When a small person getting mad and doing that hands-on-waist thing, your heart would definitely melt, and there is no other way to react to that view. She looked the damn cutest, my heart wanted to burst.

- No, it's not. - I protruded my face out at her and fought back.

But my heart felt happy as hell. I wanted to laugh but controlled myself well and swallowed it in. How could she manage to be so lovable like that?

- I think I need to book a doctor appointment. - I said.

- Why? Are you sick? - now that it's her turn to panic, and I couldn't help but chuckled.

- Yes Skylar. I almost had a heart fucking attack. Thanks to you. - I said with the biggest smile across my face. I leaned over to give that unbrushed mouth another kiss.

- Hold on. - she acted all serious all of a sudden.

- What? - confusion took over me.

- Let's me check how your heart's doin'.