CHAP 20: IN WHITE

Our lives weren't changing because of that moment, but we were just adding another majestic moment to our journeys. Weddings are great, but you know what's greater? Getting married with your bestfriends on the same day, at the same place and be witnessed as three married couples by the amazing same group of people. We are truly living our lives to the fullest.

Not to stereotype shit but we three did look LESBIAN as heck in our own wedding. We wore similar outfits of course because we didn't wanna ruin the concept of color when we stood together. We're very precise about what we wanted in our life-time wedding photobook, because are you kidding me? Our children, grandchildren, grandchildren's children will be flicking through this gem in the future, so we certainly wanted ourselves to look best and fresh.

We all were in white. Because it's a wedding and the traditional color is of course... WHITE. We thought it would be boring if we wore dresses like the wives or straight up masculine vibes with simple tuxedos and vests so we kinda made it interesting, athletic and GAYYYYY.

Tobin was wearing a white blazer with nothing underneath. She buttoned up to the end of her sternum and had boob tapes attached just in case she's bending down and someone's lookin'. At the back was Christen's hand-writing said "Hot but taken." The words were in red with graffiti style. The blazer was so fucking cute. Well, of course it was cos I was the designer.

And then, she certainly wasn't attending her own wedding without having any pants on so yes, she did wear something beneath. Tobs has wonderful looking legs and she's very proud of them, so I wanted her to be even prouder as I would like her to show them money makers on her happiest day. She had a white pair of shorts on which were made from the same fabric material as the blazer.

And about clothes for her feet, you know Tobin Heath too damn well to have a slight guess and still get it right, they're Nike air force 1'07 3 white black BOOM! And she had her hair down on one side, slight make-up (cos you know she's already naturally gorgeous herself.) In conclusion, it's the classic Tobin Heath look, and you can't complain because that look was just perfectly the way God has made her. Flawless.

Next. Ashlyn Harris.

We're going to go from head to toes to describe Ash's look. Everyone knows she loves hats, especially flat brim cowboy hats. Her love for hats is up to the point where she would die if one day they suddenly disappear from this world. This point leads me to the main fashion point here, which was a white flat brim cowboy hat with a golden hatband with a buckle set that has the letter K made from tiny little white diamonds. And you all know what K means, right? It means "Kooool."

I wanna cry just by remembering how sweet Ash's hat's meaning was, but especially the price of it made me wanna cry even louder. Shit, that was fancy, and pretty as hell, but man, it's expensive. That's why we need equal pay for occasions like this cos Ashlyn was basically bankrupted after the wedding. So lucky for her that Ali offered her a family and food.

That signature hair of hers would always stay iconic doesn't matter what century it is to be looked back. Blondeness and brownness mixed together, a little bit of wetness from the hair gel and an adequate amount of curliness. The hair was just fucking perfect.

Wasn't like Tobin, Ashlyn had a full set of suits on her. It was white and it was marvellous. Just to show how childish my bestfriend is, I gave her a little bit of an idea to design her suit. At the breast pocket, instead of tucking a handkerchief in there to emphasise the elegance of the wearer, I suggested Ash to live her truth by forgetting about that piece of fabric, but printed an animated shark hiding half of its body in the pocket and got its head out with a smiley face. She approved my suggestion, and also added a comic shouting speech box that said "ALI KRIEGER OWES ME $5!!", which intended to be supposedly shouted by the shark. It was so adorable. I was so proud of that jacket.