CHAP 4: THE PROBLEM IS... I LIKE YOU A LOT

The moment she stepped out of her room; my mind was blown away by that spectacular view in front of me. The black dress revealed her collarbones, her cute cleavage and those legs finally showed out. The piece of black fabric hugged her body which complimented every angle of her beauty. I was so overwhelmed that I couldn't even form a sentence to complement her perfect look for tonight. I was just standing there and had my feet buried into the ground. I think I did drool a little bit though.

All I could think about at that moment was that her ex-husband used to have that perfect woman, and he fucking hurt her. He used to have every single part of her but he let it slide away. I mean how could he even hurt this delicate human being? Whereas, I didn't even dare to touch her because of how precious she is and that I was scared of ruining her perfection just by a slight touch. For me personally, just by looking at her for the first time at that grocery store was more than enough to make me sacrifice myself to protect her. It doesn't matter if we're nothing to one another, it doesn't matter if she didn't like me back, as long as I could keep this girl safe, I would do everything I could.

-          Does it look... weird? – she asked, unconfidently kept pulling her dress down to cover more parts of her thighs.

I instantly got myself out of my own thoughts, quickly approached her and bent over to grab her hands and keep them in mine to stop her from being shy away from revealing her perfect body.

I looked into those angelic brown eyes, smiled and shook my head. If I could ever have this woman in my life, I would be so blessed and would never ask for anything more, I swear.

-          You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. – I literally teared up.

I didn't lie on this one. It is true. She was breathtakingly beautiful on that day, and other days also.

-          Let's go.

I gestured my arm out so she could hook hers around it, then we stepped out of my house together.

We were on a car to go to the celebration. We didn't talk much but I could feel there were eyes on me, so I looked over and caught her looking at my boobs.

I only wore a button up blazer and boob tapes on top, and then at the bottom I had long tight black pants with black leather boots on. Yep, my boobs were showing, but who cares? Cos I don't.

-          What? Does this turn you on? – I joked, pulled my blazer open wider to reveal some more of my breast to tease her.

Instead of being shy away from it, she tilted her head and looked up at me with a slight frown instead.

-          Are you trying to seduce someone tonight or this is your style? – she asked.

Everything this girl did made me smile honestly. I actually smiled a lot when she's back at home with me that my cheeks did hurt a bit.

This girl really did not know a thing about me, and I liked it but it hurt sometimes. Was I really that invisible in her world?

-          Do you know Alex Morgan? – I asked.

-          Is that a man? And why should I know him? – she asked and it cracked me up.

Ok, so she didn't know Alex, who is undebatably much more famous and popular than I am, so there's nothing to feel hurt, right? I felt a whole lot better. It wasn't me who was invisible in her life, she just didn't watch or give a damn about soccer. I mean she didn't even know Morgan 13, then who the fuck Rapinoe 15 was to get her precious attention? This self-comfort logic immediately made me smile and feel happy again.