Chapter One

Harry felt the world and his surroundings slowly trickle back into his body as he stirred on the infirmary bed.  His world remained dark and foggy until the Omega realized his eyes were still shut.  Relishing in the peacefulness of solitude for a few more seconds, Harry heaved his eyelids open. The infirmary's ceiling wasn't a sight for sore eyes for the Omega but at least he wasn't in any pain. Realizing his glasses weren't on he leaned up and reached out for his glasses. Grabbing them and slipping the frames on he blinked out the fuzzy vision. A sleeping Hermione with her arms crossed leaning on his bedside was a nice sight to see. The Omega stretched his arms up behind his back with a satisfied groan. The noise woke the female omega and she sat up instantly. A small smile coated her face and Harry returned it.

"How are you feeling?" She asked timidly. Harry nodded before clearing his throat.

"I feel fine just a bit weird, kinda like what happened strange." He spoke giving a chuckle. "Why'd I pass out?" He quizzed.

"Pomfrey said you were most likely too overwhelmed." She said reaching for his hand tenderly. "Did he really cast Avis on you?" Harry nodded and cast his eyes down. The doors threw open and Ron burst through dressed in his quidditch gear. In his right hand he carried Harry's and gave the omega a smile when he saw him sitting up right.

"Oi, Pomfrey said you could play so get your arse up and lets go!" The ginger Alpha yelled out tossing the Seeker his uniform. Harry smiled and grabbed it but Hermione grabbed it as well.

"Oh no you're not!" She retorted tugging on the clothes. Harry frowned and yanked back on his side of the clothes. "You are not hurting yourself by playing some bloody scrimmage Harry," Hermione spoke her voice laced with worry. She cast a pouting look at Harry who glared back.

"Hermione let go!" Ron yelled out his voice and his deepened slightly. Both Omegas flinched and the girl's grip loosened on the clothes. "It's Harry's decision, you're not his mum or his mate." Hermione groaned and dropped the clothes before walking up to Ron.

"If he gets hurt you'll have to pay." She said with a finger jabbing Ron in the chest. Said Alpha blushed as she stormed out of the infirmary.

"You really do fancy her." Harry joked getting up to change clothes.

"Shove off, now hurry up." Ron spoke trying to hide his blushing face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fuck Draco God damn Malfoy! Harry zoomed past the blonde Alpha chasing after the golden snitch. Draco came up besides the Omega and knocked into the side of his broom on purpose. Harry tightened his grip on his broom as he felt himself slip off. He had no idea what he'd done to Draco this time but it was clear the Alpha was pissed at him. Harry looked to his left to send the Syltherin a sneer in which Draco growled at the Omega. Harry felt his inner Omega want to submit to the Alpha but Harry bit his instincts back. He had to win the match now just so he could rub it in Draco's handsome face- wait what? Did Harry just refer to Draco Fucking Malfoy as handsome? There's definitely something wrong with Harry's inner Omega. Harry was knocked out of his thoughts literally by Draco again. Draco shoved sideways into Harry for what seemed like the hundredth time and Harry snapped.

"The fuck is your problem?!" Harry yelled as they whizzed past a referee. Harry saw the smirk on the blonde's face so Harry looked back at the referee. A signature Syltherin pin glinted in the fading sunlight  on the collar of his shirt and Harry bit back a groan. Damn Syltherins and rich kids.