Chapter Twelve

Three words were all it took to send the Omega jumping onto the blond Alpha's back. Draco huffed out in surprise before slipping his hands under Harry's legs to help hold him on his back. Harry was grinning ear to ear giggling at Draco's growl of annoyance. Harry's heart was beating so fast the Omega thought he'd die if he didn't calm down.

"I love you more!" Harry yelled out pressing a kiss to the Alpha's hair and Draco groaned out trying to hide his blush. Draco was able to hide his blush from his Omega but not the smile that he couldn't get rid of.

"How can an Omega weigh so much," Draco mumbled to himself as they came closer to edge of the forest. Harry linked his arms around Draco's neck and chuckled into his ear happily.

"Good thing you're such a strong Alpha." The Omega chided softly, and the blond Alpha puffed out his chest proudly. "So, what do you Lycanthropes eat for dinner?" Harry asked resting his chin on the top of Draco's head.

"Harry," Draco scolded the Omega shaking his head slightly. "We don't eat differently than you." Harry puffed his cheeks out in annoyance, and he could finally see the back side of the manor.

"You said you were a pureblood Alpha right?" Harry asked and Draco hummed in agreement. That meant both of his parents where Alphas that made the Omega a little warry. He'd never met an Alpha on Alpha set of mates, normally the courtship wouldn't last beyond the first week. Alphas could sometimes be too dominant for their own good. "So are your parents each other's fated?" Harry quizzed keeping his gaze on the ever-approaching manor.

"Of course, Lycanthropes don't stop searching until they've found their mate." Draco replied keeping an even gait despite the added weight. "My presentation ball was the week before we returned to Hogwarts." Before Harry could ask what, a presentation ball was Draco answered him. "All royals have a big presentation ball to help find their fated. All eligible royals attend and anyone from my kingdom could attend too." Harry really seemed to enjoy learning about this side of Draco. "I was bitter when I didn't find my fated that night, but I could feel it in my bones when I laid eyes on you at the opening ceremony." Draco spoke sweetly as he partook in his memory happily. "Us Lycanthropes we get this overwhelming sense of need when we finally see our fated and we hear one of the twin gods speak to us about them." Draco spoke as he came to the bottom of the stairs to the back porch of his home.

"Which god spoke to you?" Harry asked as Draco gently dropped him to the ground. Steading his feet he marched to stand in front of the blond Alpha.

"Lune," Draco replied smugly. "I am his lineage." Harry rolled his eyes at the arrogant Slytherin in front of him, Draco smirked.

"What did he say?" Harry asked as Draco reached for his hand and intertwined their fingers together.

"He talked about how he and Soleil argued over this choice and that I must promise to give my life for yours if I ever had to before he'd let me have you." Draco spoke leading Harry up the large staircase and onto the porch, dinner would be served outside in the perfect Autumn temperature. "You're a lucky one, Lune normally doesn't grow protective of anyone other than his own creations." Harry felt himself blush and bit down on his bottom lip trying to hide his smile.

"Why do you think he is then?" Harry quizzed as Draco brought him to the elegant cherry wood table and matching chairs. Draco pulled out a chair for the Omega and when Harry sat down, he pushed it in as well.

"He wasn't fond of my father's relations with the Dark Lord, he talked about you to me even before this year. He was proud to watch you prepare to for your battle." Draco spoke sitting in the chair to the left of the Omega.