Chapter Thirty-Three

Harry dropped into his and Hermione's makeshift nests with a contented sigh. The female Omega was quick to join the dark-haired Omega in the floor. Blankets, pillows, and clean clothes made up the friend's nest and with eager eyes both Omegas watched their mates finish setting up the movie and snacks. Green eyes found Draco as he stood up from the T.V stand to grab the remote and head towards the couch.

"Come in," Hermione was quick to invite her ginger haired Alpha into the nest. Ron clambered over the blanket wall to lay down besides his Omega. Draping an arm around her waist and pulling her into his chest, Hermione purred softly at her Alpha. The silvery-blond Lycanthrope was quick to recline back on the couch obviously trying his best to respect the Omega's privacy and claim to his nest. Usually a pair had to be bonded for an Alpha to be allowed into a nest but when emerald green eyes met light grey Harry felt his heart melt instantly.

"Draco," the dark-haired Omega called out to the loftier silvery-blond Lycanthrope and Draco was quick to shift his attention from the menu on the screen to the nest in the floor. "Just get in here you daft wanker." The insult rolled of Harry's tongue so sweetly the silvery-blond Alpha didn't even seem to be fazed as he slid off the couch and next to the male Omega. A lean but strong arm was easily slung around Harry's waist and pulled him into Draco's broad chest eliciting a purr out of the dark-haired Omega.

"You're so easy to please," the silvery-blond Lycanthrope spoke in content as he pressed a swift kiss onto the top of Harry's dark tresses. A slur of happy chirps and low-pitched purrs escaped the Omega's lips and the whole group of friends were quick to bark out their own sets of laughter.

"We get it you're in love, but could you possibly hit play?" Ron's voice was full of mock annoyance as he gestured his free hand towards the screen. Hermione was quick to jab her elbow into her mate's side causing the ginger Alpha to groan out in pain and then set a playful glare onto the wizardess Omega. Draco huffed out before pressing play and stretching out his legs and watching as Harry moved to sit in between his Alpha's muscular legs.

"Comfortable?" The silvery-blond Lycanthrope teased his question earning him a emerald green hued ireful glare cast over the male Omega's shoulder as the move entered its opening credits.

"Scream? You couldn't have picked an actual scary movie?" Hermione sounded disappointed as she laid her head onto Ron's shoulder with a yawn.

"It's still a good laugh." Harry quipped playfully at his friend as the watched the movie eagerly grabbing handfuls of the popcorn and candy that sat at their feet. A sweet silence fell over the friends for about twenty minutes until Draco leaned forwards to whisper into his Omega's ear.

"I talked to my father about what Leo mentioned in the kitchen while getting snacks." The silvery-blond Lycanthrope's tone was serious, and Harry snuck a glance at his friends who were to engrossed into the horror movie to notice they were talking.

"And?" The dark-haired Omega whispered his question making sure to keep his expression neutral. Emerald green eyes never left the screen although Harry could feel his snacks gurgling up and into his chest in the form of bile at the need to know that nothing was seriously wrong.

"Its about Isabelle and Vincent." Draco's words set off a thousand alarms and theories inside the dark-haired Omega's mind as he immediately thought of the worst-case scenarios. Harry leaned back further into his Alpha's chest obviously seeking some comfort.

"What about them?" It was a struggle to keep his expression natural as Harry's tenor pitched voice shook slightly in worry. Draco's sigh of restraint instantly had the dark-haired Omega wanting to fight whatever evil threatened to harm his family. Even if Harry was an Omega didn't mean he had automatically become defenseless and a push over.