Chapter Thirty-Nine

Harry instantly recognized that deep timber pitch of a voice as Leo's and it caused his freckled skin to prickle and the dark hued hair on the back of his neck to raise.  Emerald green hued eyes watched as the golden hued doorknob twisted and rolled as if the golden-haired Alpha was trying to break into their room and the dark-haired Omega knew if that really was what the Lycanthrope wanted, he could.  Trepidation swirled angrily in the pit of Harry's stomach as another round of chaotic thumps and kicks to the bedroom door started up again causing a cavernous snarl to rumble out of Draco's chest bordering on that of a roar. 

    "I suggest you leave before I show you what a pureblood Alpha is like Leo."  The silvery-blond Alpha's tone was wooden like when he'd let his Lycanthrope side take over.  The dark-haired Omega could sense his mate's anger pulsing through their fresh claiming mark, and when he released a few reassuring chirps to help calm down the situation all he got was dark grey hued glare sent over the silvery-blond Lycanthrope's shoulder. 

    "Draco, I know that you need your three days to feel secure with your new mate, but if you don't let me in you both will die."  Leo yelled through the thick wooden door and Harry felt his heart fall into his toes as he jogged across the nightstand and grabbed both his and Draco's wands.  The silvery-blond Alpha cast a warful glance back to his mate and then to the door as the golden hued doorknob began its twisting a tugging again.  Another warning growl rumbled up from Draco's chest at the sight and the dark-haired Omega quickly slipped on a pair of black hued joggers and put down his plate of pancakes. 

    "Like I'd believe you when you want to take my mate from me."  The silvery-blond Lycanthrope growled out and seconds after he finished speaking a high-pitched scream sounding like that of a war cry came from the backyard of the manor.  The dark-haired Omega bristled and cast an emerald green hued glance at the balcony wondering if it's a good idea to check and see what was happening.  Harry decided to wait a moment longer to hear Leo's response before he'd jog out into the snowstorm swirling and howling outside. 

    "I don't want Harry like that anymore, I've found my fated and if you two don't come with me now you won't live to hear who it is.  Isabelle told the Ministry for fucksake and they're here!"  The golden-haired Lycanthrope hissed his words out causing Draco to bristle and focus his gaze onto the doorknob like he was having a conversation within himself.  "You're my cousin and we might fight but I truly do care for you both. So, please just trust me," Leo spoke finally stopping his ministrations on tugging and pulling on the doorknob his tone turning sorrowful.  The silvery-blond Alpha turned to lock his light grey hued gaze onto the dark-haired Omega's emerald green hued one before the Lycanthrope gulped visibly his Adam's apple bobbing slightly. 

    "Fine.  Lune said to go with him.  Harry get some boots on and be quick."  Draco huffed out moving into his closet and slipping on a baby blue short sleeve shirt and his own pair of dark brown snow boots.    The dark-haired Omega wasn't even phased as he to moved grabbing boots. Hell, he'd fought in a war before but for some reason his hands wouldn't stop shaking.  Emerald green hued eyes watched the silvery-blond Alpha unlock his bedroom door and surprisingly in stepped Leo, Luna, Ron, and Hermione as Harry sat down on the edge of the bed.  Draco bristled his Lycanthrope side clawing to tear out anyone's throats that got too close to his Omega.   Harry struggled to lace up and tie his dark grey boots and when Ron and Hermione moved to help him the silvery-blond Lycanthrope sent a snarl their way.   "You three were supposed to leave last night."  Draco grumbled acridly as he moved to kneel in front of the seated dark-haired Omega and quickly lace up his boots for him.