Chapter Thirty-Eight

Warm and secure.  Harry could only describe the sensation of waking up with those two words.  As the dark-haired Omega stirred trying to sit up a sharp aching pain shot up from his hips and into his spine.  With a groan, Harry fell back into the bed causing a mocking laugh to rumble up from Draco's chest.  The silvery-blond Alpha lay with his chest pressed tightly into his Omega's back and both tone arms were circling Harry's thin waist.  Seconds later the dark-haired Omega sensed Draco's emotions, content, possessive, and hungry?  Harry didn't think hunger was an emotion, but he guessed bond marks did.  Soft and chapped lips planted themselves onto the fresh claim mark causing a saccharine moan to escape the dark-haired Omega's lips.  The silvery-blond Lycanthrope ran his hot tongue across the mark cleaning before pulling the swollen and bruised scent gland in his mouth to suck and further prod his tongue.

   "Is it still dirty or are you paranoid?"  Harry joked his tone full of jest as he hummed happily into the attention from his now finally mate.  Draco's emotions turned sour slightly in embarrassment as he leaned his head away to shift so he leaned over the dark-haired Omega who now lay on his back.  "Glasses?"  Light grey eyes rolled in mock ire before the silvery-blond Alpha reached over and grabbed the signature pair of glasses before slipping them onto his face.  With his vision clear Harry could how tangled his Alpha's silvery-blond tresses were and reached a hand up to rake it through them.  A purr like chuffle came from Draco's chest as he laid down on top of the smaller Omega enjoying the feeling of lithe fingers playing with his hair. 

   "Repetitive cleaning is a Lycanthrope thing; I'll stop if you want."  The silvery-blond Lycanthrope said with a pout and Harry felt his Alpha's emotions shift to disappointment. 

   "No, I don't mind I was just curious."  The dark-haired Omega said in between giggles silencing them at the huff of disapproval that came from Draco.  "So, I see you cast a cleaning spell on us."  Harry spoke deftly continuing to brush his lithe fingers through his soft silvery-blond tresses smiling happily at the purring rumble of chuffles that never ceased from the Lycanthrope on top of him. 

    "Yeah, we should still get a bath though."  Draco spoke and the dark-haired Omega saw his Alpha slowly close his light grey eyes finally tearing them away from Harry's emerald green ones.  That's when the dark-haired Omega felt the heavy pressure push against his skull.  It wasn't uncomfortable or anything like a headache it just felt like someone or something else was in his mind with him.

"Hello," the deep pitched voice rung out into the room or so Harry thought causing him to tense up and sweep his emerald green hued gaze across the large bedroom.  No one else was there.

   "Who said that?"  The dark-haired Omega spoke, and seconds later rambunctious laughter rung out in his mind and from Draco. 

   "Its just Lune, you don't have to answer him out loud.  Whatever you think when you feel his presence in your mind he'll hear."  The slivery-blond Lycanthrope spoke his light grey eyes shining in excitement and Harry felt embarrassment flood his entire system instantly.  "Tell the old man to stop bugging me to claim you while you're at it."  Draco spoke closing his eyes and falling back asleep as the dark-haired Omega began to brush his fingernails against his scalp.

    "Hi."  Harry thought making a mental note to remember how this pressure felt so he'd know the next time Lune wanted to talk.

   "It's a pleasure to finally meet the boy who lived."  Lune's regal voice shook with giddiness causing a bright smile to toil its way onto the dark-haired Omega's face.  "I'm honored to have you as one of my children, although you won't be a Lycanthrope like my other offspring."  Lune continued to speak the words making Harry feel like he had found a family outside of his two friends and Alpha.  It was refreshing.