Chapter Twenty-Eight

Draco bit back a bark of laughter at his Omega's curse and Harry sent the silvery-blond Alpha a knowing glare. Thick tension spoiled Harry's scent and he tried to calm himself down, but he couldn't seem to relax when he was getting ready to spar with a Lycanthrope.

"Leo?" Lucius asked as he sat down on a lawn chair, he had some blonde female Omega bring him. Crossing his legs over elegantly, the elder Alpha leaned his back into the chair and the golden-haired Lycanthrope cast his amber gaze towards the king.

"Sir?" Leo asked back politely and shuffled through the snow to stand next to the elder royal. Harry tried his best to listen in while Draco began wrapping his hands in light grey athletic gauze. Out of the corner of the dark-haired Omega's eyes he saw Lucius gesture for Leo to lean down for hi to whisper into his ear. Harry watched as the golden-haired Alpha complied instantly and bent down to listen and Harry bit at his bottom lip in annoyance. He just wanted to know what they were talking about, but he didn't have advanced hearing, but Draco did.

"What're they saying?" Harry asked his Alpha with a tone so full of worry that it caused Draco to smile up at him sadly. Grey eyes held a promise to not let anything serious happen to Harry and somehow made the Omega calm his rampant thoughts slightly. The silvery-blond Lycanthrope pressed a soft kiss to Harry's wrapped knuckles before he stood up. Pulling the dark-haired Omega into his chest lovingly, Draco huffed out in thought while he brought one hand up to brush at Harry's curled tresses.

"My father is just making sure Leo knows not to aim for your face since the initiation is tonight." Draco spoke his voice full of resentment clearly directed at his father. Harry felt bad for his Alpha he surely didn't want the dark-haired Omega sparing with Leo anymore than Harry did himself.

"How thoughtful of him," Harry muttered into the silvery-blond's chest as he steadily in took Draco's minty and woodsy scent. It was so intoxicating the dark-haired Omega could stay in the Lycanthrope's chest all day long if allowed.

"I know its not ideal but," the silvery-blond's chest shook slightly with each word he spoke, and Harry frowned when his Alpha paused to mull over his words. The dark-haired Omega just wanted to get this whole day done and over with. Harry was so nervous about tonight's initiation he could hardly stomach the piece of toast Narcissa offered him before they left to meet up with Draco's father. "You're the second strongest person I know. So, why don't you show that little pup of an Alpha who's who?" The silvery-blond Alpha pulled Harry back to lock gaze with his own and sent his Omega a knowing smirk. Harry smiled back at his Alpha and felt his confidence renewed and set a determined gaze on Draco. It caused the taller Alpha to laugh slightly and lean down to press their foreheads together lovingly and Draco sighed happily at the contact. His warm air puffed out into little clouds in the winter air and Harry found his Alpha's flushed face and red nose absolutely adorable. Draco was just oh so cute!

"Who's the strongest person you know then?" Harry asked when Draco pulled their foreheads apart but not before pressing a chaste kiss to the smaller Omega's forehead. A smirk found its way onto Draco's face and Harry rolled his emerald green eyes as grey eyes lit up in jest.

"Me of course." The silvery-blond's tone was full of arrogance and a swift punch to his sternum from Harry cut Draco's laughter off easily. A pained huff came from the silvery-blond Alpha and Harry chirped a playful apology back to Draco who dropped his grip on the Omega's hip to grip his chest. "Love how you wound me so." Draco's tone was theatrical and green eyes rolled in amusement and Harry leaned up on his toes to press a tender kiss to the tip of the silvery-blond's nose. A smile erupted onto Draco's face and Harry couldn't help but to flash a grin back at his Alpha.