Chapter Seventeen

Harry couldn't take the heat anymore, if Draco could just get him through the first wave, he'd be fine.  The Omega could make the trip to the infirmary if he could just get help.  Harry did as he was told from the Alpha and crawled closer to Draco.  The blond smiled softly before bringing a hand up to softly caress the side of Harry's face.  Just the light brush of his fingertips on the Omega sent new pangs of pleasure down Harry's spine.  He needed this so badly it was going to drive him insane. 

   "Please," Harry's voice was till distant with lust as he grabbed at Draco's shoulders.  The Alpha smirked slightly; Draco had to remain in control long enough to clam Harry down before the both did something they'd regret.  "Touch me Alpha."  Harry's plea sent more heat to Draco's groin as he continued to brush his hand over the Omega's face and down to trace Harry's lips.  Grey eyes darkened slightly and the Alpha bit down on his bottom lip in restraint.  Harry moved his gaze up to Draco as he sucked one of the Alpha's fingers into his mouth.  The Omega bit softly before sucking on the finger, Draco groaned out pulling Harry to sit in his lap on the floor.  The silvery blond shoved another finger past Harry's mouth and smirked at the slight gag it pulled from the other wise mewling boy.  Harry moved his tongue in between the fingers teasingly hoping his Alpha could see the need in his green gaze.  Draco gasped in shock when Harry rocked his hips downwards and against his ever-hardening cock. 

   "Such a good boy," the Alpha cooed and Harry moaned around his fingers before picking up the pace of his rutting hips.  Draco pulled his fingers out of the Omega's mouth and the dark-haired male cried out in response.  He needed to have some part of the Alpha in him before he exploded, Harry didn't care what it was, but he needed anything Draco would give him.  Harry reached up and knotted his fingers into Draco's silvery blond tresses and yanked the Alpha down into a rough kiss.  Teeth clashed on teeth and tongues scrapped over each other's roughly but neither boy cared.  Harry needed to kiss Draco so badly that the only thing the Omega wanted to remember is the taste of Draco.  Breathless moans and growls came from both of boys as their kiss deepened.  Draco placed his hands-on Harry's waist and gripped so tightly Harry knew he'd have bruises and yet he didn't seem to care.  As if to make the room a thousand degrees than Harry thought the boiling hell was, the blond Alpha slammed him down against the floor somehow gently.  Harry's breath left his lungs as Draco pulled away from the kiss and began to eagerly unbutton Harry's shirt.  Fighting the urge to demand his Alpha to rips the shirt off, Harry decided to gently rub his hands down Draco's muscular hips and closer to his cock.  More slick dripped out of Harry and the Omega hoped his pants came off soon, he needed the release.  Harry's hand grazed over Draco's cock and the Alpha growled out in disapproval.  The Omega wanted to cry over the rejection, Harry just wanted his Alpha in him now.  "No touching."  Draco's words were like an order, but Harry never really followed orders before so why start now?  Harry continued to move his hands over his Alpha's clothed cock and bit back a gasp of surprise when Draco pulled back completely.  Harry watched as Draco ripped off his tie and hastily grasped his wrists in one hand.  The blond Alpha tied them together so tightly it stung in such a delicious way the Omega moaned out as more slick leaked out.  Harry's hands were slammed above his head and Draco's still surprisingly mid-way colored eyes weren't as close to being black as the Alpha felt.  Harry's flushed skin, unbuttoned shirt, the look in his emerald green eyes, and the sickly-sweet scent of slick and the Omega's heat were starting to drive Draco insane.  The dark-haired Omega's disobedience was always becoming a key factor in the painful throbs that were coming from Draco's groin.  "Baby," the Alpha's tone was to lustful for that innocent smile that coated his face.  It was sending a warning to the Omega's still heat crazed mind, maybe teasing an Alpha wasn't the best course of action to get what you want.  "You have to listen to me if you want to be spoiled."  Draco spoke leaning down kiss and lick at the Omega's chest.  Harry keened his hips bucking up and the Alpha's blond hair that fell over Draco's grey eyes tickled his sensitive skin.  Draco bit down roughly and creating a new hickey and kissed it lightly before he pulled his head up to lock gazes with the Omega.  "You do want to be spoiled, don't you?"  Draco's lips lifted in a smirk to flash his canines at Harry who chirped at the sight of them.  He wanted the blond Alpha to just claim him right here and now.  The Omega needed those canines to sink into his scent glands on his neck and take Draco's knot right now.