Chapter Thirteen

Harry woke with a gasp, his hands moving to claw at his throat as he greedily sucked in air.  Sweat clung to him freezing in the cool air as a reminder of his nightmare, Isabelle had shifted into her wolf form again.  This time however Draco wasn't there to help him, and the Omega hadn't seemed to have his wand on him.  Harry tried to calm down his breathing as to not wake the snoring Alpha who had turned to face the window in his sleep.  Draco's blond hair caught the rising sun softly and just the sight of his Alpha calmed Harry's irrational thoughts.  Harry sat up still rubbing at his neck as he swung his legs over the side of bed to stand.  The Omega tiptoed softly to the bathroom pausing to grab his glasses and slip them on.  Harry looked at his reflection and shook his head as a huge smile coated his lips.  Draco had left two hickeys on his other wise clear skin, Harry found it adorable.  Alphas grew possessive of their mates and even when they'd marked them, they still left hickeys on their skin regularly.  The Omega guessed if Draco couldn't scent mark him yet then this should be a close enough second to calm the Alpha's raging hormones.  Harry ran a finger over the purple and blue bruise on his collar bone and bit at his bottom lip at the memory of last night.  If Draco didn't lessen up on their daily make out sessions the Omega would need a release, he was starting to feel a little pent up anyways.  Harry's green gaze lifted to the bruise on his shoulder, this one was almost black at the center and it faded into a light purple at the edges.  It came as a reminder of what happened when he teased his Alpha which Harry planned on doing again, it was quite fun.  After brushing his teeth and brushing his hair out Harry began to unravel the bandages on his neck.  The bite marks one either side of his mouth were curved and scabbed over with bruising to add along too.  It wouldn't be much longer till his throat was only bruised, Harry had already come up with an excuse for Ron and Hermione, a rouge dog had attacked him on the way to the manor.  He hoped he could convince them. 

   "Harry?"  Draco's voice was heavy with tiredness as he came to walk into the bathroom.  Harry turned his head to sheepishly smile at the Alpha, his bed head was an adorably rare sight to see and his silky green pajama pants hung loosely on his hips. 

   "Good morning wolf-boy."  Harry spoke turning his gaze back to the mirror to inspect himself.  The Alpha growled out at the new nickname as he wrapped his arms around the Omega's waist tenderly.  Draco dropped his chin to rest on Harry's shoulder as he frowned slightly. 

  "Firstly, I'm a prince not a wolf-boy."  Draco mumbled his hot breath ghosting over Harry's shoulder sending a slight shiver down his spine.  "Secondly what's got you smelling so scared?"  Concern was so heavy in Draco's tone it made Harry feel bad for worrying him. 

   "It's nothing Draco," Harry brushed it off and tried not to lose his mind when the blond Alpha pressed an innocent kiss to the hickey on his shoulder. 

   "Tell me," Draco ordered slightly annoyed with the Omega not trusting him.  Harry sighed as he felt his resolve leave his body. 

   "I had a nightmare about Isabelle.  She attacked me again is all," the Omega spoke fixing his gaze on Draco's grey eyes through the mirror.  Draco's gaze sharpened as he let out a deep sigh as his blond brows furrowed together tightly. 

   "I swear by Lune himself no one will ever harm you again, besides her trial is today."  Draco spoke causing the Omega to blush slightly before realizing that he'd mentioned a trial.  "We won't have to deal with her after tonight."

   "Trial?"  Harry asked turning his body around to face the Alpha confusion written in his expression. 

   "She attacked a crown prince's mate, that's considered high treason."  Draco explained moving to brush his own teeth.  Harry's mouth opened in shock, where they really going to try the Beta when she didn't know he was Draco's fated.