Chapter Forty-One

Harry let the words sink in for a full minute before his brain buzzed back to life instantly. The dark-haired Omega forced his expression to be wooden and exhausted as much as he could before he tried to answer the Lunar God. Emerald green eyes dropped down to land on silver fur that seemed to glow in the orange and pink sunset hues. Harry untangled one of his petite hands to rub at Draco's ears tenderly as the shifted Lycanthrope carried him up the steep incline.

"Who's alive?" The dark-haired Omega finally managed to ask back inwardly towards Lune. Draco lifted his head up jostling Harry slightly so the male Omega could have better access to petting him. It earned a tired smile from Harry when content could be felt pulsing slightly against the fresh claim mark.

"Lucius and Narcissa, I will explain everything, but you can't tell anyone." The Lunar God's deep pitched rumble rang throughout the dark-haired Omega's mind. Harry instantly bristled and went ramrod straight at the realization that his mate's parents were still alive and hadn't been murdered. Seconds later he started back up his petting of Draco.

"What?" The dark-haired Omega swore that he almost mentally stammered as his emerald green hued eyes drew back in shock. "If they're alive Draco deserves to know," Harry tried to keep his voice respectful despite how incredulous his tone was. A few seconds of thought were passed between Lune and the dark-haired Omega before the Lunar God spoke.

"I know how much the young Prince is hurting but it would put all of my and my brother's people at further risk if they knew." Lune's tone was fatherly as he tried his best to convince Harry to listen to his reasoning despite how freaked out the dark-haired Omega currently was.

"What do you mean put at risk? I mean you no disrespect Lune, but these are his parents. Draco has a right to know." Harry growled out mentally no longer caring if he upsets the Lunar God. The dark-haired Omega instantly came to his Alpha's defense and he'd be lying if he said it wasn't thinking about screaming his newfound information from the mountain tops just to spite Lune.

"If they were to find out that their King and Queen are currently being tortured and kept alive solely for leverage, they would rush off with no plan and  on only with genocide on their minds. Even Draco and Leo couldn't convince them to wait and they're their Princes." The Lunar God began his ramble his deep resonating voice coming across as regal and demanding authority and respect. Harry remained silent as he finally drew his hand away from Draco's ears to knot his fingers into the Lycanthrope's silver fur as he began climbing a steeper incline. The dark-haired Omega could feel Draco's large paws digging into the rocky Earth with his sharp claws to steady himself. "It would mean certain death for the entire Lycanthrope race. I needed to tell you so when the time comes you can help me complete my plan. Now promise me that you won't tell anyone that they're alive, if you do, you'll throw yourself into a war that you won't be able to win this time." Lune spoke and who was Harry to deny the requests of an actual God. Hell, what would the Lunar God even do if he did betray him? The dark-haired Omega didn't want to find out even if the guilt would eat him up from the inside out.

"I don't agree with secrets but fine. I'll try my best to keep my word." Harry grumbled mentally as the walking Lycanthropes breached the large hill they were climbing and came face to face with the large cave they'd made their goal for the night. They were about a good one hundred to two hundred feet from the cave and to say the least Harry could feel the exhaustion sinking so deeply into his bones that he thought he could taste it.