Chapter Twenty-Nine

Harry paced to and from obviously nervous about heading down for his initiation.  The dark-haired Omega was finally done with his prep and kept trying to make sure his emerald green gaze stayed on the floor.  Harry was so nervous about getting bit by Lucius while in his wolf form.  He'd been bit by a Lycanthrope before and it wasn't pleasant but if it meant Draco could finally claim him Harry couldn't seem to want to back out.  Finally lifting his gaze to the full-length mirror in the unfamiliar room he felt his breath freeze in his lungs.  The silver fur skirt stopped mid-thigh exposing the Omega's deliciously unmarred skin.  Grey and icy blue handprints made out of religious paints trailed up to the hem line of his skirt and stopped there.  As if leading the way for his Alpha if they were to truly mate tonight; it caused a deep heat and flames to lick at his exposed lower belly.  A matching sliver fur shawl was draped over his shoulders and exposed the male Omega's chest fully.  His usually hickey covered body was free from bruises thanks to the servants skilled makeup skills.  The same icy blue and silver paint on his legs now swooped and swirled together into a spiral from his collarbones to his belly button.  They had been painted on with such precision and technique Harry couldn't but to wonder how many times the Kingdom's Omegas had to complete this custom.  Would he have to learn the proper way to prepare someone to be welcomed into the Kingdom as well?  A new colored paint sat directly on his sternum.  An ebony colored handprint sat there etched onto his skin carefully.  Harry's eyes trailed up to his neck where three lines of each color drifted down from his jaw line.  Icy blue on the left, ebony black in the middle, and silver on the right.  Along his cheekbone perfectly crafted dots of the alternating paint executed on them gleamed in the artificial light of the room.  A silvery thumb print was placed at the edge of his bottom lip and took up his entire chin.  Icy blue triangles where painted under his eyes and a thin stripe of ebony black swept done his nose.  The dark-haired Omega's eyebrows were filled in and made to look soft and innocent.  White mascara coated his thick lashes and silvery blue winged eyeliner framed his face and Harry had to blink to reset the contact that he had been made to wear.  A delicately painted silvery crescent moon sat above the space between his eyebrows and Harry finally lifted his gaze to the flower crown that slicked back his thick and curly tresses.  White and icy blue flowers were weaved together swiftly, and the male Omega wondered why he'd never heard of these so-called Moonbeam roses before.  The cold wooden floor ate at his bare feet and caused Harry to curl his toes up hating how his outfit didn't come with shoes.  Another emerald hued gaze was cast up to the follower crown and Harry wondered why he just didn't wear his royal crown to his initiation.  Something told him tonight was supposed to humble void of any status so Harry could rightly open himself up to Lune and his Kingdom.  A nervous blush dug its way into his cheeks and the Omega had to struggle with the urge to reach up touch his face for fear he'd smear the paint there.  A faint knock came to the wooden door and Harry turned to face it. 

   "Young Omega?"  An unfamiliar voice called, and it sent fear dripping down his sensitive spine instantly.  Who was here?  Another pause came from the person on the other side of the door and as Harry scented the air, he detected the pheromones of a claimed Omega.  The dripping sensation a fear in his veins eased slightly and Harry moved to open the door.  "May I enter?"  The soprano pitched voice asked again and the dark-haired Omega bit back his anticipation to put a pleasant smile on his face. 

   "Yes."  Harry spoke politely as he heaved open the heavy ancient door.  It groaned quietly on its hinges and it revealed a female Omega shorter than Harry with ashen blond hair that fell past her waist.  She wore a plain silver dress and her azure eyes held respect as she bowed to the soon to be prince.  "Am I needed somewhere else?"  The green-eyed Omega asked wondering if he had to switch rooms to wait or his Alpha to come and escort him. 

   "Yes technically."  The female Omega laughed out sweetly and Harry quirked a full brow at her in wonder.  "I'm here to escort you to the sacred site of Lune."  She spoke moving to step out of the doorway so Harry could exit.  The male Omega did so slightly confused.  Every Lycanthrope function he'd gone he had been escorted by Draco so why was tonight any different.  Once out in the hallway she took the lead and kept her pace brisk as they went to one of the back doors to the manor.  Once outside the pathway to what Harry could describe as a moonlight waterfall and clearing was carved out Lycanthropes that bowed as he passed.  Harry couldn't help but to notice that with each one he passed the began to follow him to secluded area behind the thundering water.