Chapter Thirty-Two

Harry shucked off his snow drenched hoodie and watched through a grateful gaze as Draco's house servants carried up his things from the truck.  The silvery-blond Alpha had run upstairs to change while the dark-haired Omega decided to grab a quick snack from the kitchen.  Harry's shoulder was slightly sore but bearable thanks to the bite he got from Lucius the night before.  The dark-haired Omega would be lying if he didn't say he was excited to see how well it healed in a few days.  Turning the corner and placing his dripping hoodie on a table, Harry sauntered into the kitchen while stifling a yawn.  Lean arms stretched up and behind the short Omega's back as Harry leaned up onto his tiptoes to really stretch out his cramped muscles.  Emerald green eyes swept sideways as they took in the empty kitchen.  With a sigh, the dark-haired Omega spotted a faded green pear and was quick to walk over to the counter it sat on.  Nimble fingers plucked the ripe fruit off of the marble countertop before Harry swiped the pear down the front of his tee-shirt in a mock way of cleaning it.  The dark-haired Omega bit into the crisp flesh of the pear and tried his best not to grimace at the tangy flavor.  Harry kept his back to the entrance way as he ate the fruit and the male Omega found himself humming the tune, he'd found Draco playing on his guitar on more than one occasion.  Closing his eyes, Harry lost himself into the tune until a strong pair of hands gripped his waist from behind.  A terrified scream ripped itself up from the male Omega's lips and past his mouth as his emerald green eyes ripped open.  The baritone and soprano pitched laughter that followed instantly cooled the heated anxiety that coursed through Harry's veins.

   "Its like you two want me to have a heart attack."  The dark-haired Omega scolded his friends as he turned around to glare at the still chuckling Ron and Hermione.  The ginger Alpha was now bent over with his hands on his knees convulsing with giggles while his Omegan mate was quick to slap the back of his head to scold him.  Hermione's light brown tresses were pulled back into a thick Dutch braid that fell down to the middle of her back.  An oversized yellow sweater dwarfed her petite frame and black jeans hugged her legs tightly and a pair of yellow snow boots had the ends of her jeans tucked in.  The female Omega wore light makeup and on the left side of her neck a fresh claim mark laid on her scent glands.  It was red and purple at the edges and yellow towards the center and Harry felt a bright smile break out onto his face.  "When did that happen and why wasn't I told?"  The male Omega gestured to Hermione's claim mark before taking another bite of his pear. 

     "What's wrong?"  Draco and Leo yelled their question at the same time as they bounded off into the kitchen; Draco slipped slightly and had to grab the doorframe to steady himself.  The silvery-blond Lycanthrope now wore a grey sweater and light wash jeans and he'd taken the time to style his silvery-blond tresses.  Leo's golden hair was messy as if the Lycanthrope had just woken up and he wore a wrinkled white shirt and red gym shorts.  Grey and amber hued gazes relaxed at the sight of the golden trio before snapping onto each other respectively and a snarl was sent from each Lycanthrope to the other.  Before he could stop himself, Harry doubled over in laughter at the always arguing cousins and everyone watched him with their own bewildered gazes. 

   "I don't get why you're so concerned with my mate."  Draco huffed out crossing his muscular arms over his broad chest as he leaned his side into the door frame of the kitchen.  "Nice to see you two."  The silvery-blond Alpha called to Ron and Hermione who smiled back politely at the scowl of an expression on the Lycanthrope's face. 

   "Right back at you."  The ginger Alpha spoke watching as the male Omega besides him finally straightened his posture and wiped at his emerald green hued eyes trying to free his face from mock tears.  Ron locked gaze's Leo and quirked an eyebrow up at the strange Alpha before linking one arm around each of the Omega's shoulders on either side of him. 

   "It's fine Weasley," Draco spoke moving to push off of the doorframe and walk further into the kitchen.  Harry smiled up at his mate and moved his own emerald green hued gaze to watch as the golden-haired Alpha tried his best to soothe his wild golden tresses with one hand and unwrinkle his clothes with the other.  "He's just my cousin."  The silvery-blond Alpha moved to open the stainless-steel fridge and bent down to search for something.  The dark-haired Omega was surprised his Alpha was okay with Ron draping an arm around himself, but Harry would be lying if he didn't say it was nice to see them both trying to get along.